1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel so shameful and stupid.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Innocentcat, May 6, 2015.

1. Innocentcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi I am 17 years old I am in love with a guy that is homophobic (I am not sure now If I love him) he is Russian and he doesn't know English. We were walking around with my friends to check him. I was checking him everday with my friends so I guess he was't sure that I am not heterosexual. :icon_redf I requested one of my Russian friends to ask him If he is homophobic in Russian so he had said " Yes, It is gross" and after he had asked him "Are you f#ggot?" after that my friend warn me about that and I felt sad and depressed, I was okay if he is heterosexual but I wasn't expect that he is homophpbic :icon_sad: I started checking his pictures on VK and I accidentally liked his picture but I took it back, ( I guess he saw it) then I felt shameful and I stop checking him I was always in the class because I didn't want to see him. After a few week I went cantine to buy some food while I was going to class he saw me in the school we were alone I had no friends with me and he was with his friend he walked to me and I felt like he was going to punch me then I started walking to my class I heard that they were laughing and I was almost cry I feel so shameful and stupid. It is okay if he is hetero but why homophobic ? :icon_sad: I guess he hate me he doesn't even know me but he was as laughing as an evil. :tears:

#1 Innocentcat, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
  2. candyjiru

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened to you! If there is any good side, now you know he is bad for you and you can focus your energy on someone who deserves you <3 Don't be too sad about it~ try not to think about him and stick close with your friends for support <3

3. Innocentcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you

4. nohalos

^This!

To be honest, do not feel so shameful of yourself. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

I know Russia isn't the kindest country to people like us but I hope with EC you'd find proper support when you need it.

And yes, I agree with candyjiru. He doesn't deserve the love you have! Find someone who'll be worth it, and will love you as you love them.

Also, take it easy on making your text bold. Please use it only for proper emphasis.