1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men Who Rock Mascera

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lawlett, May 6, 2015.

1. Lawlett

Lawlett Guest

So below, I'd like you to name a man (not a drag-king) who rocks wearing mascara. This could be someone in real life or fiction. Also attach a picture.

Mine is John Cooper of the band Skillet.

[​IMG]

2. Yosia

I dont know if you meant eyeliner, as I have never really seen many males in mascara. However, I see quite a few men in eyeliner, and at my college it is quite popular to wear eyeliner no matter what your gender, and I think it looks pretty amazing on a lot of people, including John from Skillet :3

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some Middle Eastern men can have these soulful dark eyes along with natural long black eyelashes that make them more attractive if they are attractive to begin with. A friend of mine with whom we coined an entire lexicon of terms refers to these as "mascara eyes." I looked for images, but they were of Middle Eastern men with paler eyes, which just don't have the same impact because they don't come with the jet black lashes.

4. yayforthelgbt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I don't really know the difference between eye liner and mascara, but Adam Lambert? Or Billie Joe Armstrong? Just 2 examples. Both of these men are extremely hot to me, plus Adam Lambert is gay and Billie Joe Armstrong is bisexual (I think?) haha. Men who can rock it are normally always extremely attractive to me, it makes them look more fierce and sexy. I'm really attracted to John Cooper in that picture too.