1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love stories of your current relationships ^_^

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, May 8, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes i want to hear the love story of your current relationship no matter who you are or who you love (as there are some straight members here and they are too shy to put their love stories there afraid we would tell them we hear it everyday)
    so please i want to hear love stories im in the romantic mood now and i feel like imagining love stories in my head all the time :slight_smile: :eusa_danc

2. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

The end

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh my god what a lovely story honey lol
    so people are taking this as a joke like are most of EC members singles or teenagers and students who are too busy !

4. DinelodiiGitli

I met him in the middle of summer.
    There he was, just standing in my neighbor's backyard and it was love at first sight. I asked my neighbor about him, learned he was quite young and I started visiting him daily after that. He was such a good listener, even back then.

That is how I met my dog.

5. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

sadly i hate dogs at times not all the time they are cute but dirty and uncaring about themselves !

6. DinelodiiGitli

Hey, I understand. Luckily my dog gets bathed regularly. :lol:

7. [Adele voice] I have no story to be told. [Normal voice] Probably cause I'm too scared to end up having one.

8. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mine is quite a long one. But I'd like to sum it up. My gf wooed me for about 6 yrs.

I was still recovering from a breakup (with a girl) and the following years I'd lived in denial because of the heartbreak. Within those years I had rejected her a couple of times and she had received subtle hints of homophobia from me (I was still closeted). Despite the attitude I had with her, she still remained my friend and helped and supported me through my struggles.

I later found out that she already had a girlfriend who was married. I was down because I was still single and I was obsessed with a guy who was also committed. At first I was happy for her despite the fact that her gf is married, at least she wasn't lonely. But eventually things got sour between them. I, on the other hand, had moved on from my obsession with the guy. And I began to accept that I can't force myself to be straight. This acceptance slowly opened up my heart again to love. The person who's on my mind was this friend. I really hoped they would end their relationship because, aside from her being married, I don't think she's really serious with my friend and it hurts me that she's hurting.

To cut the story short, they ended their relationship and my friend, once again turned to me. This time, I didn't turn her down, but accepted her with all my heart as my partner. I've never been happier and contented in my life. :slight_smile:

9. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, I'll do a real one. Though it's my crush story, nothing special.
    Well, I met her in school this year. Right away, I knew I liked her. A lot. She is amazing. We slowly became friends. Slowly. Actually, it started by our roles in a play being friends, so we had to bond for that. We secretly both wanted to anyway. So we did. So, we slowly became friends. She was actually the second person I came out to. We then texted all school vacation and we talked a lot, then we became really good friends. Recently, we've been closer than ever. She sleeps on my lap, holds my hand, kisses my cheek. Recently I told her I liked her. It was a hard thing to do. She said things would never get awkward between us no matter what. But I love her. I really love her. A lot. More than I have ever loved before. And I always will. I am in love with her, and she is my best friend. I'm in love.

10. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    honey im so happy for you ^_^ (fangirling(!)) (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

oh god you remind me of my crush stories ! :slight_smile:
    anyway i always end up ruining the whole friendship because hey i feel uncomfortable get the hell out of my life now ! so im kind of a bitch when it comes to love sometimes :lol:
    good luck hope if she feels something for you she would be honest and you would be together :kiss:

---------- Post added 8th May 2015 at 05:51 PM ----------

in my whole life only girls take me seriously
    boys NEVER did :eusa_naug!

11. IsThisAName

I met my girlfriend on Twitter in January and at the time she had been sleeping with her best friend who had completely broken her heart time after time. I had been going from girl to girl and getting my heart broken over and over and at the time both of us were simply exhausted from being hurt. I happened to tweet her one night and tell her she was gorgeous and she tweeted me back and said something like "thanks doll, so are you!" I noticed her tweeting something about being hurt and sad and direct messaged her and told her if she needed to talk, even though we didn't know each other, I was there. I'm a psych major and going to be become a therapist so to me that is something I tell people very often, but in my mind I already was in awe of her and was secretly hoping to both help her and get to know her more.

We ended talking about the situation with her best friend over DMs and she said something like "I'm so tired of games. I'm going to be such a good girlfriend to someone someday" and I told her that one day the right person would come along. She ended up giving me her number because she had to go to work and we texted non-stop. Over the next few weeks we talked 24/7, Facetiming just a couple days after we started texting and seeing each other's faces and hearing each other's voices for the first time. We did this all the time because we couldn't get enough of each other. Meanwhile things became strained with her best friend because he was jealous and began lashing out at her due to him being angry about me despite him having broken her heart when she was interested in him (he was a transguy though my girlfriend identifies as gay). She immediately cut him out of the picture and didn't look back (they had a long history of drama and he always left her not feeling good enough despite her giving him everything).

Fast forward 4 months. Both of us now have our passports (she lives 8 hours away in Canada). In 8 days I will be coming up to Canada to meet her for the very first time and spend a week with her. I'll come back home for a week and then at the beginning of June she's coming to Kentucky for a week, and then I'm going back to Canada again with her for another week. 3 whole weeks we have planned together and I couldn't be more excited. I've met her friends and family over FaceTime and they are lovely and I'm so excited to meet them in person, not to mention to meet her and finally be able to hold her.

We have fallen so in love with each other. The other day I went back and looked at the DMs we had sent each other over Twitter and I told her "you were right, you are an amazing girlfriend," in response to what she had said in January and she says (in response to me having told her she would find the right person) "the right person was you." One of the best moments we've had and I absolutely love her. Sorry this was so long!! 8 days :slight_smile:

12. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I became friends with a guy in 7th grade. He friendzoned me. Fast forward 4 years later and I still like him but nothing has happened between us besides friendly things. The end.

13. guitar

Coming home after a bad day at work and having my boyfriend go out of his way for some cuddles meant the world to me a few weeks ago. :slight_smile:

14. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Once
    Upon A
    Time...

Story time, literally...​
    There lived a brooding little girl who felt oh so alone in the world. So alone was she, that her cries were heard by the great beyond, and she was approached by a mysterious figure who asked:

Little girl, why do you rage and hurt?

The little girl, pout-lipped, told the mysterious figure, I cannot make anyone like me. If only I had the power to make them.

At this the mysterious figure smiled and made a proposition. To the little girl he would provide power, but it would not be for free. Something would have to be payment.

Thinking for a moment the little girl decided, she could part with her kindness. After all, being timid and considerate made her weak. Being like that made one easy, a target, a punching bag.

Payment given, the little girl was bestowed power. She could intimidate and sweet talk anyone, doing with them as she saw fit. Years passed and the little girl became a young lady, though her rage and hurt remained untouched by time. Eventually, power had become very dull and yet, despite never being bullied or teased, the young lady still felt alone... and so once again, she cried.

The mysterious figure returned and asked:

Young lady, why do you rage and hurt?

The young lady, pout-lipped, told the mysterious figure, I still cannot make anyone like me. If only I could believe I would not hurt them, I would not rage and hurt.

The mysterious figure smiled and said, I shall grant you compassion, but it will not come freely. How will you pay?

Thinking for a moment the young lady decided, she could part with her happiness, as she rarely felt it anyway. This seemed a fair trade, and so it was accepted.

Years passed and, like power before, compassion grew tiresome. What good was this confidence if one was never happy? The young lady, now a woman, attempted a final exchange with the mysterious figure, whom appeared.

Once more, the woman's desire was asked:

I have realized, she said, that forcing the world to feel as I do is ruining me. Instead, I should be healing and improving the world. I am returning your power and compassion, and ask back my kindness and happiness.

To this the mysterious figure laughed, so much so, he tossed his head back. Irritated, the woman demanded to know why she was being laughed at. The mysterious figure calmly replied:

Only the fool believes friendship can be forced, and love enticed. But your kindness and happiness, I shall return, on one condition: for the selfish and malicious deeds you have committed, you may soothe and impress the world, but it shall never be capable of doing the same to you. In this you will learn humility and patience, perhaps even come to appreciate opportunity more, next time it appears, and never again misuse it.

And this is why Kais-- err, I mean, the woman is so pissed.

I'm single, yo.​

The End​

#14 Kaiser, May 8, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
  15. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'm only thirteen and I hope that doesn't invalidate my story...
    I don't think it's "not real" when you're this young. A lot of people can be immature, or just not ready to handle a relationship at this age, but it can last as well and it's possible to maintain a healthy, strong relationship..

I knew of her in kindergarten and she knew of me.

In fourth grade, we officially met and became friends after she was kind o mean to me.
    Then we knew we liked each other more than our other friends, and hung out more and I thought of her as my sister!
    Fast forward to seventh grade, I had this dream about her...
    And then, she snuggles with me during a sleepover.
    Next year, we are closer than ever, but I'm going through depression. Because I got bullied in school and had no friends except her.
    Through many things, over the months, I got better. She was the biggest reason. She provided me with emotional support and started calling me her sister. I was so happy and wanted to be more than that, but at that time, o was so satisfied.
    One day, she slept over my house again, and I kissed her cheek to thank her, nervous. She kissed my nose, an we kept doing it. She started joking about how one time, i would miss, an get her lips.
    That night, after she left my house, she said that she had feelings for me..and that she hoped I'd take the hint and "missed" the whole conversation was adorable, and I told her I liked her too.
    It's been three months and we are happier than ever!
    I really love her

16. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's so cute! Made a lump come to my throat.

17. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Once a upon a time somebody fall in love accidentally with someone who's already committed with someone else. But something happen to them and it goes on for like 2 months until the other one decided to cool it off so that the significant other can choose who is she going to be with her. But the significant other chooses the former because of the long years they've been together though she's unsure if she's really happy with that. So the other one let her go thinking that was the right thing to do. Since being the third wheel is never been good after all yet she really loves the girl so much but the other one know's that there's nothing she can do about it but let go. Letting go was the only thing she always do to her past relationships always thinking about the happiness of others while her in the end has never been happy. Now she was thinking that maybe happy ever after doesn't exist nor forever.

So that's how her love story end's..

18. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    UPDATE: Yesterday I spent the whole day with her (it was a tech day for theatre) I felt that our relationship was just really good that day. It was just one of those days. So at the end of the day, she told me she likes me. A lot. And we are planning a date :slight_smile: I couldn't be happier, and she told me that she couldn't either :grin:

#18 AsiaJ33, May 10, 2015
    Last edited: May 10, 2015
  19. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure mine is much of a "love story" but... We actually met about five years ago, on another forum geared towards writers. We started talking there and, at some point, added each other on Facebook. As we got older and went to college, we grew apart from the forum and didn't talk much.

Somehow (I can't remember now) we ended up following each other on Tumblr. One night she posted saying she really wanted someone to talk to her about Star Trek. I messaged her on Facebook. From there we started talking every night, for hours, about everything under the sun.

She was open about her pansexuality; I was not open about being anything other than straight. Gradually we developed feelings for each other, but she didn't say anything because she didn't know if I would even be interested. So began a process of her dropping hints and me stepping right over them. At one point she told me that she had a crush on a girl but she didn't know if she was straight and what do you even do with that. A part of me wondered if it might be me but I told myself it wasn't and was actually jealous of this mystery person.

One night it was too much and she confessed that she had feelings for me. I panicked, remained noncommittal, and for a week or so that was that. Then one night she went to bed abruptly and I didn't sleep much thinking about her. In the morning she told me that she wasn't sure what to do because she didn't know where we stood. I admitted feelings for her and we talked through some of my worries--my homophobic family, our friendship, long-distance--and I agreed to give it a try.

That was a year and a half ago.

20. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    May 1 of last year. Prior to that I'd been going through a really rough patch with school, had been out for only a few months, had never dated a guy or done anything physical beyond hugging one, and my self-esteem was nonexistent. I decided to give online dating a try, figuring I had nothing to lose. I'd joined a popular online dating site and had exchanged messages with this guy. To be honest I wasn't sure about him. He was older than me by 4 years, and I didn't think he'd want anything to do with someone as young and inexperienced as I was. But I asked him out for tacos at this place that was literally across the street from my condo (which I didn't want him to know, lest he think I was trying to take him home with me on the first date).

We met up and I don't know what possessed me but as he walked up I gave him a hug. I was so nervous but apparently he couldn't tell. We sat and talked and were really hitting it off. I thought to myself "if nothing else, he's really nice and cool and I want to be his friend." We moved to the bar down the block and had a couple beers, and the conversation continued to flow before we decided to part ways. We made plans to see each other again, and before I walked across the street to my condo I leaned in for a kiss.

And that's when the spark lit for me. I felt so much electricity in that kiss. When I got back to my condo I was shaking with excitement, like my dog does when I get home from the airport for the holidays and he wags his entire body not just his tail.

We texted each other pretty much every day between our first and second dates. Our second date went as well as the first, so there was a third, and a fourth, and so on. We celebrated our one-year anniversary at the beginning of this month. He makes me happy in ways I didn't know anyone could be happy. The good things in my life are better because I get to share them with him, and the bad things don't seem as bad because he's by my side to help me get through them. There have been times where I've been so down as to think that I'm meant to have nothing in my life go right, and then I think of him and the thoughts go away.

I could tell so many stories about him, about us, but it would take me so long to write and I wouldn't even know where to begin. All I know is that it's been a yearlong love story and I'm looking forward to the sequel.