1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone creep you out when you were younger in school?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by QueerTransEnby, May 10, 2015.

1. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did anyone like a teacher, janitor, principal, or teaching assistant creep you out?

For me, it was my gymn teacher. Most of the guys were all creeped out by him. He would come in the boys' locker room and started talking to us while we were changing and wore sunglasses while in there! I never like to make accusations, but that is so creepy. He also had a little office(about the size of a utility closet with a small desk and basketballs etc.) with a door that closed off to the side of the gymn. He would ask people to go back there and talk about their grades with them.

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had this gym teacher in middle school who was a notorious creep according to older cousins I have who were students when he was there. He was an older guy; probably in his fifties, white hair, quite overweight and had old school glasses. He's one of those guys who you're pretty sure looks at the asses of girls running by him when nobody is looking or paying attention, and apparently he did.

One other teacher who I was never really off about or creeped out by until later was a shop teacher from the same school, who I heard about later on down the road (well after I graduated) was a creeper who frequently tried to look up some of the students' skirts with a mirror of some sort that might have been on his shoe. That's according to one of my younger cousins who had him the year he got fired I think.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This one girl she was a hillbilly bitch and would always pretend to spit water on me. She always said she hated our teacher and wished she would died. I remember she was wearing a cross on her neck and said if I wear this no one can hurt me. Then I pinched her.

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

This guy use to call me a gomo? Meaning goth/emo. Was such a tosser. I ended up in a brawl with him outside the schoolyard when it was hometime when I was 8.. long before he started calling me gomo.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Nobody ever really did give me the creeps, but I did notice the creeps.

A gym teacher, when I was in middle school, used to get uncomfortable looks all the time, because he would go into the girls locker room. His excuse was, the boys were monitored and it wasn't fair to exclude the girls, and they had no female gym teachers, so there was only him and the other male teacher.

Of course most of the girls wouldn't change with him there, and he'd get playfully pissed (best way to describe it).

Well eventually, some parents were notified of this and... nothing happened. Our area didn't have a lot of people demanding to be gym teachers.

Years later, he was caught with having several pairs of panties, that he'd steal, while the class was out and about during gym, stored inside his desk. One can only imagine what he was doing with those... and that is what makes him a creep.

He still teaches by the way, which makes it all the more messed up. Just not gym.

6. Hyperbol

Hyperbol Guest

These is a man lived in the neighborhood near my school when I was 11, he is totally a perve or psychopath or whatever, I don't know but he freak people out when he show his d*ck to every single one he met on his way and they're mainly school girls waiting for their parents to pick them up.

Another guy I met when I was on my way to school like 5 years ago, back then my knowledge about homosexuality are still conservative and I was in denial phase so I'm really insecure with any comment or compliment from people of same gender. This guy was an elder about 60 or 70 who approached me and call me cute, etc, said weird things that I still remember to this day and he asked me if I could have sex with him.:help: Those words gross me out as hell and I thought I could mash him if he didn't run away with his bike and my friend who tried to comfort me.

7. Bravesole

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I Had a boy who would chase after you if he caught you he'd fart in your face and say guess what I ate last night he'd get kicked in the balls a couple of times.strange boy.

8. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is a guy in the grade above me right now who creeps me out. He's the only person I've suspected to have a crush on me, but he's the last person I'd wish for. He's disgusting. I'm pretty sure he's homophobic, he does sports with me but never loses any weight (in other words, he's fat), and he always breathes hard even when just sitting. He also has a lisp that causes him to slurp his saliva back sometimes. Now, if these things were individual on different people, I don't think I'd have a problem, but they're all on one guy and I think he keeps hitting on me. Also, he sees me as a girl, which disgusts me.

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

The mental image and sound, get it out!

10. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There was this one kid in elementary school. Somehow he found out where I lived, and phonebook, and phoned me. It was like "I barely know you, how you know my number?" "I watched you go home and then looked up your address" 0.o He also did stuff like touch my leg a few times :s

11. candyjiru

My sixth grade teacher was a pervert... he enforced a strict "short skirts only" policy when he taught girl's tennis (which is what got the school to start checking up on him), and he would stare at my butt or hover over my desk so he could look down my shirt... One time I asked him for help on my test because I got an F and didn't know what I had done wrong, so he leaned over while I was asking him and took his marker and drew a line so the F became an A and said, "I don't see anything wrong here... all I see is this A" >.>

He also tried to bribe a girl into his car with candy and would invite girls to go out to eat dinner with him >.> At the end of the year, he failed everyone in our class except for me and he took me out in the hallway and said, "Everyone failed except for you... I gave you a D, but it was only for... good behavior." and oogled me >.>

Yep, he got fired after that and officials came to question us about his behavior towards us and were shocked that no one had reported him until he failed everyone >.>

12. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. I think I am the one that creep them out :grin: I remember running after a girl at the classroom (we're both in grade 2) just to get a kiss :lol:

13. DinelodiiGitli

Not really. I've been home schooled since I was about seven and before then I was in a heavily religious private school so very little was tolerated.

14. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i havent notice it all that much. i do notice that some teachers liked touching my shoulders a bit too much

15. Gymskirtboy

Gymskirtboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Our swimming teacher. He used to make us strip off on the opposite side of the pool, stand there for a minute and then swim across the pool. This was 8 to 13 year olds.

16. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had this special ed teacher a woman who was about 40 who was about 40 act like a 21 year old in almost every way. Wore tight clothes, was on her phone all the time, acted flirtatious towards other students and just never had any control over her classroom. Of course I could of have reported it and have the principal look into it but i had no real evidence she was actually doing things with students so i never did anything about it. But the funny thing was after high school I mentioned it to other classmates and they thought the same thing just when I thought I was messed up in the head for thinking she was a big slutty flirt for a teacher.