1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thankful for?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pianoguy, Nov 27, 2008.

1. pianoguy

It's cliche, but I think it as important question to ask. I think that happiness can be found in appreciation for things that you already have :slight_smile:

so, give one thing that you are thankful for this thanksgiving:

I am thankful for a set of accepting parents who love me for who I am

2. tashyyy

i will say the same as you
    and that i have such good close friends that love me for me too :slight_smile:

3. tomfromeds

the same as you two AND i'm thankful for everybody here. This place really helped me through a difficult time. X

4. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm thankful that I have the chance to go to college and better myself and that my family is financially stable at this time. I know of people who are struggling and I'm very thankful that I'm not in their situation.

5. pianoguy

that's great. I would like to add that I am also thankful for having had empty closets, especially in the past :grin:

6. Amy

Amy

I am thankful for the friends who have become my family. Without them, I doubt I would be alive.
    Brinda for talking to me about all of my shit without a second thought. Seth for being able to make me laugh at his gayness whenever I felt like crap. Dan and especially Brian for the emo parties and *huggles*. Ashley for being there when ever to help me or to just let me bitch to someone. And, at the moment, Tara, Fred, Tyler, Kylie and anyone else I'm forgetting for helping me today, even if it was just a *hug*.

I am thankful for this site, as it has helped me so much, and I have met so many amazing people through it.

I am thankful for my mother, who, although lacking in that area today, has been there for me and accepted me.

7. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Although I don't celebrate thanksgiving (i'm not american) I'm still thankfull for everything. But especially to my parents who have supported me so much over the last few years, but even more so to my best friend who when I was almost gone found a way to pull me back and I have no doubt that without her I wouldn't be here today

8. EM68

I am thankful that I have a job I love. I am also thankful that I am the happiest I have been in years.

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm thankful for good friends who love and support me and that Obama was elected President!

10. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I'm thankful for everything I have, and having such supportive family :slight_smile: .

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm thankful for my wonderful parents and sister. So many teenagers seem to dislike their families, but I can talk to my mother about almost everything, my dad makes me laugh more than anyone I know, and my sister is one of my best friends.

12. sunny

I am thankful to be alive.

13. Gumtree

Everything.

14. n8i2c7k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im thankful for all the people who fill my life with happiness:slight_smile:

15. musican

I'm thankful that I have such an amazing best friend because I know that I wouldn't have lived this long without her; she loves me like a brother for who I am and told me that she thinks that she knew I'm gay before I did, I say she just accepted it sooner than I did. I trust her with my life, the one that she has already saved, and I'm glad that I can talk to her about anything especially the part of me that I ignored for the good (horrible) part of my 16 years on this Earth. I'm also thankful that my older sister and my mom are accepting. I'm thankful for EC because without it, I wouldn't have been able to meet all these amazing people who give me advice and can understand me on a different leve than anyone I know IRL. I’m also thankful that I found Joe and he doesn’t care that I’m addicted to e-snuggles.