1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help w parents

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kamtra, May 14, 2015.

1. kamtra

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    my mother refuses to believe I'm a lesbian and says I'm to young to know. can anyone else relate or help?(&&&)

2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, you didn't list your age, but that doesn't really matter. Regardless of what age you are, you know when you know. Did your mother know that she was straight at your current age, or was she still unsure and guessing. There are a lot of things you didn't factor into your post here, and it is important not to come out until you are 100% sure you know what you are, which I also can't tell from your post, but what you should be asking yourself is, why does it matter if she believes you or not? You know who and what you are. Eventually, she will just have to accept that. As long as she isn't threatening to harm you or supposedly "fix" you, which there is nothing wrong with you in the first place; then you should be fine. She'll just have to accept it eventually. Keep correcting her until she does.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This.