1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unsure what to do...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by unsure88, May 15, 2015.

1. unsure88

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi peeps! Right so ive been secretly seen the same lad for about 5 years, started as a drunked fumble but now we have very intimate sex. He is not out and neither am I, we both have girlfriends. He has recently been a lot more into me than before, we are versatile but lately all he wants is me to be on top and him be submissive, which I do like lol but he keeps wanting us to have sex in dangerous places and he says its because he likes the naughtiness but I think he may well want us to get caught. if we were to come out then id want us to do it respectfully. ... what do I do???

2. biisme

I think you need to have an honest discussion with him and ask him if that's what he wants. There's no way to know what he's thinking without talking to him. Also, if you don't want to have sex in these places, you should tell him so.

Additionally, it's not fair to your girlfriends to be stringing them along. You may be not comfortable coming out, but that doesn't mean you need to actively be dating someone you don't want to be with.

3. unsure88

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I love my girlfriend and he says he does too, but were part of a popular group, and I love sex with him and spending time with him, but I dont think I want to be with him like that, he is hard to talk to... I have tried a few times. Thanks for your comment

4. LaEsmeralda

You should have the decency to let your girlfriend know you've been getting sex elsewhere. If she's fine with it, grand, have her and eat your cake with it. But right now she doesn't have the choice and that's very unfair.

5. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read about having sex in public places, the "high" it creates. Cant remember exactly "the why" but there is a concrete reason. You might want to bounce this one off Dan Savage the sex columnist in Seattle.

Dan Savage - Slog, Seattle's Only Blog - The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper

---------- Post added 15th May 2015 at 08:30 AM ----------

I agree 100%.