1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm Mr. Lonely

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rethorical, May 17, 2015.

1. Rethorical

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i really want to have some to talk to, and for once not a girl, everyone knows i'm gay but there are no gay guys around that really get me, i haven't had much luck in the past few months... do you know anywhere a 13 year old could go just to meet some same-thinking guys? (i really don't want to use fake I.D., i know where to get one, but it would be dangerous)

2. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    13 seems like a tough age to be gay.
    If it makes you feel any better, Im 56 and have the same problem when it comes to meeting people, I live in a town that has no real gay outlets, you cant meet on social networks because those people only have one thing in mind and it does not involve talking and getting to know each other, and if you do go where there are people, even if you meet someone, chances are they are going to end up living at least an hour away from you making it pretty much impossible to have an ongoing relationship.
    So, I know where you are coming from and feel for you.

3. MisterTinkles

Yep.
    I'm 52, and have only ever had 2 male gay friends in my life, the rest were girls.
    It is difficult for me to make friends anywhere anyway, because of my personality.
    People can't take my personality. I'm not fond of seeking friends online, I prefer in person, but seeing as "you just don't DO that" anymore, online is all I got.

4. Moemoe

I know the feeling bro. I'm sixteen, and I have the same troubles as you. I thin definitely a website like this is a good place to start; perhaps you could go onto Google and try to find some support groups or a gay community center in your area? There's such a thing, and from what I can tell, they're pretty good places to go :slight_smile:

5. Gymskirtboy

Gymskirtboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel for you dude. I'm 48 and I have to travel 65 odd miles away to where loads and loads of gay people meet just to be able to talk and relax with like minded people. Nobody around here seems to be gay.

6. Joelouis

I've just Googled the Zurich LGBT (HAZ) Group and it seems that would be a fair place to start for you.

7. C P

C P

I feel you on the lonely department, except that there are lgbt people around. Most of them are just a bunch of racist/prejudiced a**wipes though, so I may as well be the only one. I can't wait to get back on the road...

It must be tough being that age...because I didn't realize any of this that early. :x

8. MisterTinkles

[YOUTUBE]mYvBBl1WAvU[/YOUTUBE]

9. Ryu

Ryu

Hrrrernnnnggggghhhhhh... That was my line, damn it! My - line!