1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well, this was embarrassing...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PurpleGrey, May 19, 2015.

1. PurpleGrey

Okay, so I went to Pride with my church to hand out wristbands, and I accidentally said something creepy to somebody.

So, to explain, my sister and I are always tacking on "I love you" to odd parts of conversations, like, "okay, you can borrow blah blah, but only because I love you", or "I'm gonna make scrambled eggs in a basket, because I love you."

So, when I was handing out wristbands, I only had one left until I could go grab more, and as I put it on somebody's wrist, I freaking said, "oops, I only have one left, but you can have it because I love you." Gawd, how embarrassing!! I didn't see their reaction, but I'm sure they were creeped out! :eusa_doh:

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Omfg :lol: Hopefully you don't see this person again! I understand how awkward that must have been! It was just a slip up though! Shit happens! You'll get over it eventually.. for now though I shall pray for you :lol:

3. randomly me

randomly me Guest

I think it's somehow cute=P