1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torn Between Two Relationships?!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InsertUserHere, May 19, 2015.

1. InsertUserHere

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a problem here. I really like two people, one girl and one guy. The guy really cool and I would go out with him. He also seems like he likes me too. The girl, however, doesn't seem to like anyone. We get along great, but I don't think she likes me, and I don't wanna ruin the friendship. I'm crazy about this girl though, so I'm at a complete loss for what to do. Advice?

2. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In my experience I have thought people weren't interested and started a relationship with those who have been, but this is a mistake because you realise the person you want cannot be with you so long as you are in the other relationship. Pursue the person you want most, if that person rejects you can move on eventually if not and you go out with the other person because it's safer you will always question what would have happened if you took the more risky option.

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You have to decide(if you are monogamous) which one will be with you in the long haul. Who will be loyal to you? Have you told each that you are bi yet? What reaction did you get?