1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it wrong to lust after a platonic friend ? Have you been in this scenario?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, May 19, 2015.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Im not talking about being in love with a friend
    Or a casual friends
    Im talking about this specific scenario:

The friendship is platonic, for a reason or another you know with clarity nothing will or can happen (maybe the person has a partner and you dont spprove cheating, maybe the person has an orientation toward a sex with isnt yours, maybe the person already have show obvious signs of not being interested,etc), and btw you are not even in love with the person And your friendhdship is genuine, you are truly friends, in fact if this person where unattractive, a person of the sex you dont like, an green alien or a robot, you would still be this person 's friend... But... This friend happens to posses physical attributes that are more than just appealing to you, and so you would love if phisical intimacy was included among your ~friendly activities ~ ...

So, to sum up: you are friends, you are not in love with the person, but you feel sexualy attracted toward this person.

what do you think about this scenario, have you been in this situation, have you lusted over a friend?

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Jup.been there done that.
    It was very ...confusing.
    The attraction was (as it is topic of this thread) on a pure physical level.Emotionally this person was (and still is) like a sister to me.Even if we aren't biologically siblings it certainly felt like it.To make it short: this felt like an incestious crush to me.So....major guilt and identity crisis.:dry:

(and i probably shouldn't post this...oh well)

3. smurf

Many many times. Sex is just fun and I believe that people can have sex without having to be "more than friends" (like being friends is apparently a lesser connection than a boyfriend or girlfriend)

Its hard to deal with if the person doesn't feel the same way though.

4. LaEsmeralda

Pretty sure 99% of people have been in this scenario one way or another. There's nothing wrong with it as long as you don't take liberties with it. If there's a reason why you two shouldn't be having sex, then remember it and try to remove yourself from the situation as much as possible. Soon you'll move on from him/her and find someone who is more available.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wrong? No. Undesirable and difficult? Absolutely. It is among the bitterer of bittersweet feelings to play audience to exceptional beauty and know you can't have them under any circumstances.

Source: happens to me frequently :/