1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello??? esp alert!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, May 19, 2015.

1. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello ladies, gents, and cat people!! This the last thread I'm doing for today. But first awuick question for anyone who's into metaphysics or any type of mysticism at all. Where the hell are all my psychics at!!!!:slight_smile: seriously I feel like I'm going completely insane. Most of my premonitions happen in dream like states, sometimes I get little hints or gestures from i don't know where, and usually I know what people are gonna do beforehand. Also if anyone on here is experiencing the same psychic experiences as me I need tips, like how do I become more psycically intuned I guess is the,word I'm looking for... also I did post a thread talking about skinny people probs, but even though I'm skinny I feel most of my physical strength comes from emotions.
    Me: sir, is me strong!!!??? :slight_smile:
    Xxx: sure?
    Me: do you mean my muscles? *trying to flex* epic fail
    Xxx: no, you're not strong in that department,but you don't need muscles to actually be considered strong.
    Me:....
    Xxx: I think you're strong in other ways such as a good more or less moral compass, and heart.
    Me: I don't know whether that was a complimet or not... wth is more or less suppose to mean :-(
    Xxx: I can't even..
    Me: starbucks!!!:slight_smile:
    Xxx: *leaves room*(!)(!):dry::dry:

2. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also had one dream way back then that turned out to be true... I had also experienced having random thoughts coming into my mind and then sooner or later find out it happened or something happened that was somewhat connected to those thoughts.

You can search for books regarding metaphysics or parapsychology or you can search the internet. But, remember to use discernment when dealing with every information you'll find. Question everything.

3. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you for posting, the advice alone gives me something to go off of. I'll put this to good use!!