1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A lot has happened since I was last online...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsiaJ33, May 21, 2015.

1. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't been online recently because the school years almost over. That means finals, projects, and stress. So anyway, a lot has happened since the last time I posted.

It all started two weeks ago. I was at school on a Saturday all day for tech week for our school play. Well, anyway, I was hanging out with my best friend all day. This is the friend who I've had a crush on. All year. (For those of you who don't know, I did tell her I liked her earlier this year) so anyway, I noticed that our relationship was especially good that day. It was fantastic. Then late that night, after we got home, she texted me about how she has a crush on me. We then texted almost all night. Anyway, we've decided to try to date. So all the following week (tech week) we were at school until 9:30 together. We loved it. Well, the show went great, and on Saturday after the show, (also, our one week anniversary) we had a cast party. The party was at a restaurant. So she drove me there, we stayed until the wee hours of the morning, and she drove me home. When she dropped me off at my house, she attempted to kiss me. Like, really kiss me. On the lips. Me being my awkward self didn't know she tried to kiss me. So I gave her a cheek. Then we texted for a while after that. Anyway, it's been going great, and I'm very happy. She's driven me home from school everyday this week. I'm just worried for our first date, which we have yet to plan. Anyway, not that any of you care, but that's an update of the past few weeks of my life. Hope you all are having a great life, currently :slight_smile:

Also, a few more things. I've decided to come out as lesbian. My previous thoughts were undecided, for I didn't know my sexuality. Also, I've come out to a few more people in the past few weeks, and I'm almost there :slight_smile: thank you all for the support

2. Sienrar

I'm so glad I'm still in junior high. I don't have to worry about finals and stuff which seems to be the only thing high schoolers are talking about . . .

Congrats on getting a girlfriend though! And coming out. It seems like things are going well for you. :icon_bigg