1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"You Are NOT Born Gay!!!!!!!" - Youtube video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SubZero, May 24, 2015.

1. SubZero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just came across this youtube video and this truly sickens me. This video claims that people choose to be gay, with no REAL evidence to back it up.

What's even more appalling is the fact that ALL the comments support the person who made this video, saying things like, "This video makes so much sense! No one can be born gay!" Yet not one person says that they're wrong for thinking that it's a simple choice.

Do people out there truly believe this BS? It's hard to tell if these comments are being sarcastic or if people have been living under a rock for so many years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rZCxKsipfY

2. Hizaki

For a video without a whole lot of views, it sure has a bunch of comments. I suppose the smart people were too busy to comment on the video, so instead it's saturated with dripping stupidity. But oh God, YouTube comments...

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

We might not be, does it matter in the first place?

Youtube is full of idiots and poison comments, don't give them the time of day

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

It's like going to a Johnny Rebel video and not expecting a bunch of agreeable racists, or watching an episode of Poke'mon and not expecting somebody to rag on anything post-Generation I.

You go to a video about not being born gay, you will probably find people who agree with it, for the most part. So, on that, I'm not too surprised.

5. Simple Thoughts

Well that was an...informative? video 0.o

I love their lack of innovation and the laziest form of video that's ever been made as well.

Honestly they should've had the guts to put their face out there saying that shizzle instead of hiding behind a poorly done text screen, but I digress

It was stupid lazy points, and offered zero facts.

Oh and apparently most of the T.V. industry is gay. Things would be more entertaining if that was true. I mean sure there is Ellen and Neil Patrick Harris ( among a few others ) but for the most part like in everything else most people are straight.

6. CyanChachki

I'm just gonna point out that I'm not even shocked by this video. I've seen this argument so many times before that I'm practically immune to it and I have to say that it's simply childish. These people are trying to start a fight. They're trying to make us mad so that they can curl up in a little ball and pull the victim card. Honestly, it's getting very old and milked out. If they had any other argument, maybe it would spark something in me but I've heard the same reused argument in the past.

The worst is that they're using religion as an excuse to hate and then they turn around and say things like "God wanted me to say that" or "It says so in the bible!" I don't know how many times any of us have to tell them that God would never want someone saying something like that and the Bible says many other things that they choose to ignore because it's "barbaric".. like give me a break. I'm not phased by them, nor do I really care about what they say. They remind me of little toddlers throwing toys out of their crib just to get back at the people they don't like. That's just what it is.

7. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ohh I want that crochet set that they showed at the end.

8. MrSkittles

And of Course they have to compare homosexuality to incest, and and of course like all other non-supporters they have to bring in religion and the bible.

9. Simple Thoughts

Without religion there wouldn't even be an argument against homosexuality.

10. Drednaught

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While I suppose it is possible that you're not born with a sexuality, it's certainly not a choice. Just because it's not a choice what sexuality we end up with is doesn't necessarily mean that we were born with our sexuality already in place. I suppose we could make some interesting conversation about this out of the ignorance that was just presented here.

11. SpiritEnergy

Blah... Like we care what people think.

12. Simple Thoughts

You know at this point anyone anti-gay just kinda gives me chuckles. ( except on those occasions where I see a video of a kid being physically harrassed or verbally abused by their own parents )

They've gone to the level of the repblican to me ( and some/most of them are probably ) they're just a group I can't even take all that seriously anymore, they've become a complete joke.

13. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    Not true.
    do a Google on Atheists against homosexuality and see how many hits you get.
    it actually surprised me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=athiests+against+homosexuality&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

14. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

You beat me to it lol I literally was just to gonna say that!

Yeah Atheists can also believe marriage is for procreation so that argument is not entirely true.

15. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They prove their stupidity even further by saying that people are born Jewish. Like... What? So when they were born they immediately had all of the Jewish customs and lifestyle engraved in their head? Sheeeeesh.

If anyone ever tells you that people choose to be gay, just ask them to choose to be gay for a day and ask them to tell you honestly that they felt attraction.

16. AlamoCity

If I wanted to watch a boring PowerPoint presentation by someone who discovered slide transitions, I'd go back to high school :lol:.

17. Simple Thoughts

I did actually see one from atheists that was financially motivated. Something about tax dollars and marriage in legal terms.

18. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They can never answer that question and probably just avoid it in all honesty. They don't understand logic.

19. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    when I was in high school we had the over head projector, the slide transitions had to be done with great timing and skill, as you pulled one sheet off the machine, you had to slide the other one on at the precise moment, You could do a blur if you slid the new one under the old then slid the old one off of the new.
    real technology I tell you. Had to actually go to training to be the Aid, covered important things like, plugging it in, where the off on switch was how to turn the little round dial to raise and lower the mirror to achieve clarity.. not just anyone could do this.

20. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep and still in no way logical