1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This dream i had last night

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pressured, Dec 1, 2008.

1. pressured

some place in Montana that isn't even on the map
    it started as a class trip and ended with me getting a girlfriend i was never happier but so uncomfortable it was so realistic because i was still attracted to men and all but strange cause i'd never pictured myself liking girls y'know and i came out and told my mom about my relationship it was so real that when i woke up i felt like it was just yesterday i felt weird i don't mind everyone else having relationships with woman but never me i-i-i i don't know i'm really confused :icon_redf

2. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Well first off, it was just a dream. You can relax. I had a dream last night that I was back together with my ex-boyfriend who is actually gay. We have been broken up for three years now and I am completely over him. In my dream though, it felt quite natural. I also had a dream that I was riding on the back of a dragon while fighting Mario and his brother. That felt natural as well! :grin: Dreams are not the be-all-and-end-all of your sexuality.

Don't feel pressured to say that you only like girls or only like guys. You don't need to "choose" what is true for you. Just go with the flow.

Oh! And use periods. (It makes it easier to read.)

3. pressured

some place in Montana that isn't even on the map
    Sorry i was getting distacted. I forgot the whole elementry school grammer. And even as i type i'm still distacted. So this isn't making a whole lot of sense. Sorry i'm being so paroniod about my dreams. Thanks for the comfort. (*hug*)

4. jbb1236

A lot of people say that dreams are a way your sub-conscious works out the problems you are having, I don't know how true that is, but I remember having a similar dream, except I was in church and ended up coming out to my parents, it was actually a scary dream.

5. Nixon

sorry to tell you this but YOU DID!!!
    congratulations:eusa_clap

6. Trumpetplyer23

I had a dream that opened a sub sandwich shop with a my friend/ex-crush. It seemed to others (not me though) that we were married or fuck-buddies.

Dreams aren't always as they seem. Don't be too worried or stressed out over it.