1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone stole my equality magnet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by choirsmash, May 26, 2015.

1. choirsmash

Some low life at my school decided it would be cool to steal my human rights campaign equality magnet off of my car. Just the fact that there's a group of people in this school who dedicate time and effort to walking around the parking lots and stealing magnets is so gross. I figured this would be one that they would steal, but when it was still on there after a week and a half, I thought I was in the clear. I hope whoever stole it puts it on their own vehicle to support marriage equality. I just put a window cling on instead. They probably thought I only had the magnet haha take that you shits. Enjoy my magnet

2. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey sorry to hear your magnet got stolen.

3. armydude

armydude Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry but this is hilarious to me and idk why

4. choirsmash

I'm glad it's funny haha I'm also glad that I had a window cling to immediately slap on there once I saw that it was gone. I kind of assumed something might happen to it in my school's parking lot...actually I thought my car may get vandalized so this is much better.

PS- Yesterday, I saw a sticker (same design) on my chorus teacher's white board and I thought it was a magnet and I was like omg it was him, he stole it haha