1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss for LGBT??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InsertUserHere, May 26, 2015.

1. InsertUserHere

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, I was just wondering how you guys had a first kiss. Do you think it was more awkward or intimate because you're LGBT? If you're bi or pan, do you think it matters whether your first is with a guy/girl/anywhere in between? I haven't had my first kiss yet and I kinda just wanna know your take on the whole topic, if you have anything to say. :smilewave

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'm a lip-kissing virgin of the highest order.

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pan, and have had my first kiss.
    I honestly didn't care it was with a girl. Like, her gender didn't matter to me. But she does....
    It wasn't awkward at all. We were very, very close before we confessed, and we both thought we were straight at the time. The confession was awkward, I made her cry because I kept friend zoning her that day and ignoring some of her texts, because I wanted to be straight. But, I got over that, and realized how much I cared for her.
    By the time we had our first kiss (a month into the relationship, I known her for 5 years)
    It was great~ and I'm still with her, no questioning on the fact that my first kiss was a girl. I would've had the same thoughts with any other gender...
    It's really a special thing~ for me, it felt like the cliche fireworks and romantic stuff when I kissed her~

(Except I'm a really baaaad kisser. My girlfriend somehow was great at it, though it was both our firsts)

4. maselalala

I kissed a boy when I was ten c:

5. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have had my first kiss, i thought it was more intimate for me

6. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Arfff

i'm gay,
    I have my first kiss with a girl when i was 10, felt wrong even though at that time i dont know what gay is

never have a guy kiss yet

7. Well, I was close. One of my straight guy friends was messing around and tried to kiss me on the lips. Luckily I pushed his face away in time!

8. kaylouwho

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 14 and at church and my best friend made a bet with 2 guys that if we kissed that they would have to. So, we kissed and then they kissed. I looked for excuses to kiss her after that. Damn straight girls lol.

9. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would contest you for that. I had two combat sessions that my male partners would have called "making out." They were so, so bad, that I would like to just pretend they didn't happen.

So I guess I'm a kissing "technical virgin"?

10. HugasaurusRex

I was 7..And he was my best friend. Though not any more, he had to move out of the country. Joys :frowning2:

11. Camel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is that long ago I really cannot remember my first kiss. I have kissed men and women since then. No real difference except women's chins tend not to scratch your face like men's do.

12. Images and Words

Yeah, ultimate-virgin high five!

13. Lyana

I'm bi, and my first kiss was with a guy. Hell, my first hundred kisses were with guys. The first was neither awkward nor intimate -- it was at a party, with a guy I'd be flirting with for several days. I just went with it. It was a little disappointing, but I got over that.

The gender of my first kiss didn't matter to me, but I do remember my first kiss with a guy (first kiss ever) and my first kiss with a girl as two separate "milestones," so to speak. Even though it really isn't fair to the guys, because I knew what I was doing for my first kiss with a girl, so the comparison isn't in their favor.

Anyway, InsertUserHere -- I was 17 when I kissed someone for the first time. I wasn't that eager, and afterward I didn't feel like I'd "lost" anything, either. We make a big deal out of these "firsts," but the truth is, your first kiss could be pretty bad and you would get over it. It could also be fantastic, of course. But in the end, so long as it happens when you want it to happen, with someone you want to kiss, it's cool.

14. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll take that high-five!

15. Images and Words

:eusa_hand (closest to high-five emotiocon I could find)

16. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm bi and my first kiss was with a guy. It was short, dry, and very awkward. He wasn't a very good kisser, although I didn't realize that until much later. I identified as straight at the time, so his gender didn't matter to me.

My first kiss with a girl came several months into our relationship. It was awkward, but not as much. We'd been dancing around who would be bold enough to make the first move forever and I was standing in her room getting ready to leave so it had that "Just go for it" feel.

17. Miko

Miko Guest

My first LGBT kiss? Probably in year six of primary school, so at eleven or twelve years old. I don't think it was serious at all though, just friends messing around together.

My first true LGBT kiss, well, I had a boyfriend who was bi but that would be straight for me, my first true kiss with a girl was with my current girlfriend of four years. ^^

18. ConfusedMochi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My first kiss ever was when I was about 5, me and my friend were pretending we got married and kissed. I've kissed more girls than boys but I wouldn't say I've had a "real" kiss yet. Because I didn't feel anything for those I kissed and stayed unaffected the entire time. It's been very "meh" experiences for me and I didn't think about being LGBT back then. If my real first kiss is either with a boy or a girl doesn't matter to me :slight_smile:

19. awdru15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 11 when I kissed a boy at school only kissed him because he had chocolate spread on his lips it was a dare .

20. Decandyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I haven't kissed anyone yet, it's somewhat embarrassing but I've only come out very recently and I'm pretty shy and quiet but I want that moment to be special and not just a kiss for the sake of kissing if you know what I mean.