1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anybody purposely looked up anti-gay comments from bigots just out of curiosity?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SubZero, May 27, 2015.

1. SubZero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Has anybody looked up anti-gay views, opinions, etc. just to see how the bigots view homosexuality? I have just now out of curiosity and I can't believe what I witnessed. I actually just closed the lid of my laptop because of the amount of stupidity in some people regarding gay people (usually from the overly-religious). These are some comments I found:

"In the bible it says homosexuals will not enter the kingdom of God so if you are living like that watch out, or if u support it, warn them bc they are living in sin."

"Im horribly ashamed of my country. Ireland was once a strong Catholic God fearing/loving people. Now they are a disgrace. I pray for their souls. Homosexuality is like a cancer spreading fast and furious. The devil must be reeling in his delight. I fully believe we are in the last days. The world is so full of evil. I hope and pray the Lord comes back SOON!!!"

"Gay people are disgusting and a disgrace to society! Yeah, they may think they're "born this way" but they can't be. Everybody has free will and they're CHOOSING to live in this gay lifestyle. They must repent and return to Jesus or else they're doomed to hell."

And my all-time favorite:
    "Gays aren't real. There were no such thing as "gay people" back when I was growing up. Society is now allowing for such filth to exist and they're trying to make it okay to be gay. IT'S NOT!!!! I feel bad for the younger generation cuz more and more people will think being gay is alright and turn gay. I cant believe what society has come to."

:roflmao: I feel bad for them because they choose to ignore reality. Reading those comments gave me cancer. Yeah I'm done for the day.

#1 SubZero, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  2. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: Has anybody purposely looked up anti-gay comments from bigots just out of curiosi

the second one? expect it. They are butt hurt (no pun intended) and they are going to be lashing out. as far as being in the last days, that may well be true, however I don't think that the gay community is leading humanity down that path, I think that hate in general is doing it. Hate from all sides for all reasons.

Gays must repent and return the Jesus? why, yes they must according to the Bible, but right along with them better be all the other sinners, including the drunks, adulterers etc..

oh, there were gay people back then, its just that for one, some people either didn't understand history or they just didn't bother to read it. Gays have a long long history in the world, some good, some not so good, pretty much just like the Holy God Saved Puritan straight people.

I don't let it get to me. Ive never been one to run around looking for things to offend me. I would much rather laugh and joke about myself than to give someone else pleasure letting them think they are getting under my skin.

3. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: Has anybody purposely looked up anti-gay comments from bigots just out of curiosi

Yeah, I do that all the time but I have to say that I usually feel more disgusted with the liberals comments and views than the anti-gay crowd. Liberals usually preach about "tolerance" when they're the intolerant ones themselves and constantly making fun of those who don't share their ideologies.

4. SubZero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Very true. I was just wondering, out of curiosity, how the bigots view homosexuality. I probably shouldn't have done that to begin with but it's quite hysterical. It just proves how small of a brain they really have...

5. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I ignore it and christian or not we can all agree it is bullshit!

6. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people

Its real to them. Never forget that.

7. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yep and that means there is no point arguing with them cause most of them are too close minded.

8. Psaurus918

I was reading some on YouTube last night and some actually said something along the lines of this:

"The gay agenda is going to ruin our nation turn it into a Marxist nation"

Like wtf... Sometimes I feel like these people are just trolls....

9. SubZero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

That's anti-gay Christians for ya. They quote certain verses from the bible regarding homosexuality by CHERRY-PICKING and completely ignoring the rest of the bible.

10. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people

Haha no, I don't have time for that. Fuck that noise.

11. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I don't have time for that. :lol:

12. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Another thing about them is most of the crap that comes out of their mouth is from a minister, political pundit or their neighbor next door. Most people who know that being gay is not wrong have the ability to think for themselves which is stating the obvious.

13. Psaurus918

Here are a couple I saw last night that threw me off

"Someone who gets it.You will never get the public schooled idiots here to understand just how harmful their gay little tryst into progressivism is.not until it kills them with a bullet through the head against the wall when their useful idiot status is used up."

"This is not about heterossexual or homossexual lifestyle! This is the cultural marxism agenda. The communists want to corrupt America's moral, and, with the progressists getting more powerfull, we are going to see horrible things like pedophilia, incest. This show clearily want to sexualize the kids."

14. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

My response is about you act the perfect religious family such as the Duggars about incest and victim blaming and get back to me on that. They are perverts lol

15. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

On just about every comment section of online news articles. It's like those horror movies you cover your eyes during, but peek out through your fingers.

16. ZenMusic

I don't mean to be rude, but why would you put yourself through that? No, I don't, because that amount of ignorance is bad for my health. I always compare this level of hatred to the Deep South in the 50's and 60's. The Christians who make it their life's work to make sure gay people's lives are as miserable as possible remind me of the racist Christians who said that it is a sin for black kids and white kids to sit together in a classroom, or that black people are animals who were not to be wed in the church. In a nutshell, they were on the wrong side of history. Just imagine how these people will be viewed in 50 years time. THAT gives me comfort.

17. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Agreed. It is full of lowlifes with no intelligence and hate filled brains.

18. AlamoCity

I do, when I want my blood pressure to go up a few inches of mercury (yes, I said inches, not millimeters; do the math :lol:slight_smile:.

I will say that one pattern I've noticed is that articles on gay topics get fewer negative comments than those about trans issues.

19. Hiems

No, because I will become a keyboard warrior if I read them. I already am so stressed out with life, so I don't want to add on to that -_-

20. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

I see you've steered clear of gay-marriage updates on Yahoo News. :lol: