1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for the girls of EC regarding heels

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConfusedMochi, May 28, 2015.

1. ConfusedMochi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is mainly targeted towards the females on here :slight_smile: What is your opinion on tall girls wearing heels? I'm 176 cm (Or 5'9) and just bought a pair of 12 cm (4.7) heels. I know some people find it to be way too tall and I sort of need an ego boost to go out in them haha. But all opinions are welcome and I will go out in them either way, just gotta get some confidence and thought it'd be interesting to see what people think on here ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

2. itsmary

Tall girl right here! :slight_smile:

I'm 170cm and I don't usually feel comfortable wearing heels! But my sister is as tall as you (around 176 cm) and she wears heels all the time. She's very proud of her height and very confident. She has a huge collection of heels.

So I would say that if you love them, don't care about what people think or say, you will look gorgeous! :slight_smile:

3. Miko

Miko Guest

I'm very small, I'm 5'2ish. (I seem to grow and shrink around 5'2!)

I tend to wear heeled shoes but not high heels (personal preference). Stuff like New Rocks. My girlfriend is fairly tall, she's around 5'9ish and when she wears heels she can be pretty tall. It's not an issue though, especially if I'm wearing heels too.

I guess I'd say in my personal opinion a tall girl in high heels is probably a bit too tall but a tall girl in heeled shoes/boots? That's fine, especially if other girls are in heels too. ^-^

Really speaking though, personal preference isn't an issue, I've walked alongside people who are seven foot tall before and it's not been off putting! You will look fine in heels, but don't expect everyone to necessarily be all over it, just as not everyone is all over people without heels on. If you don't care about that you will be fine. :slight_smile:

#3 Miko, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  4. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rock those heels. My friend's like 5'7" and loves to wear heels. My other friend and I would tease her saying she made us feel even shorter when she wore them, but they made her feel good. And that was the important thing.

5. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know for me, I'm already too much of a toe walker to have shoes reinforcing that, and at 6' tall, I certainly don't need the extra height. I run into enough things, and trip over my own two feet often enough.

6. Lyana

I think guys tend to have more of an issue with this than girls. A lot of guys would rather not date a girl taller than them (or a lot of girls would rather not date a guy shorter than they are).

I don't mind girls being taller or shorter, and heels don't bother me so long as you don't step on my feet! If you can rock those heels, go for it! The shoes you wear aren't going to be a dealbreaker for most sane people, even if we all have preferences. And if heels make you feel pretty/beautiful/powerful, then wear them, and it will show.

7. Kaya-Sente

speaking as a person mostly interested in women I would personally say, as long as a girl isnt more than a foot taller than me, their height wouldn't bother me heels or no. More than a foot taller than me would feel a little weird, but I don't generally care about height.

As a person wishing to be able to pass as female in a binary world, anyone who is taller than me makes me feel better. But I wouldnt turn down a cute pair of shoes just because they have some heel.

I am not near acclimated to the social world enough to make any recommendations on whether it is a good idea/works in society as a whole.

8. QuecksilverEyes

I'm quite tall myself (around 1.73) and I'm always wearing heels - except for now, because my foot is severely injured and I have to keep it cool for six weeks. But generally I only own one pair of flat shoes, the rest is all heels :grin:

9. HugasaurusRex

There is nothing wrong what so ever with any size heel! I may be male...But I really want my heels!

Also females only :O. You know heeled shoes were worn by men and not actually seen as a sign of femininity once upon a time. :grin:

10. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think people should wear whatever they want.

11. ConfusedMochi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ah yes, sorry about that! Of course I don't exclude men from wearing heels, I just wanted the female opinion on this (*hug*)

Also thanks for the replies everyone! I'll go and own those heels and wear them with confidence! :icon_bigg

12. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh honey don't worry even though napoleon bonaparte invested heels because he thought he was the shortest man on earth doesn't mean tall people didn't wear heels, sometimes give me confidence and boost my happiness while walking in them so i would say do it
    and honey if i ever got out of syria i would definitely buy the tallest heels and try to walk in them at least in a workplace to piss people off btw im very TALL i'm 189cm tall ! though since i look for very unique men heels that are at max 2cm tall only and i try them out and see if they have the sound and shape that i like i'm always pissed as wearing high heels in syria for a guy is like asking men to kill you

see this the first two high heels were worn by both men and women as a sign for nobility and being rich !
    [​IMG]

anyway again do it !
    lady gaga have worn the highest high heels ever worn in this century and even though she once did not know how to walk in one of them she still looked fabulous :eusa_danc

13. Yami

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Don't mind at all, except that it's kinda awkward for me since I'm short (161 cm, around 5'3). One of my sisters is 181 cm, and when she puts heels on... let's just say I feel so tinyyyy.

14. gorillabrain

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I'm not someone who wears heels but whether your tall or short wear heels If that is what you want to do...

15. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Holy fuck! I find tall girls sexy personally :wink: and its not that hard to be taller then me! I'm 5'5 myself.. I don't like wearing heels too much but I do wear them every now and then. I say if you feel comfortable in them then why not flaunt it? :wink: