1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do any other bi/lesbians get this response from straight guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kloulou, May 31, 2015.

1. kloulou

kloulou Guest

So I've been out as a bisexual for about 2 years (although currently contemplating whether or not I'm a lesbian).
    I have only ever came out to good friends but some spread it around and it got to some of the boys in my school :dry:
    I wasn't about to lie, so whenever a guy asked if I was bi I'd just reply with 'yes' and walk away. But I recently found out that some...well most...of the guys have actually been talking about my sexuality with each other and saying it's 'hot'. Do other bi/lesbians get this?
    Guys have even started to say this to my face and I've had a couple of guys ask to 'see me in action' -.-

The worst part is my boyfriend won't take me seriously when I try to tell him I think I'm a lesbian because he just says 'cool...I'd love to see you and another girl do it'.

Please say this isn't just me?! Do any other bi/lesbian girls get this response from straight guys? :help:

2. emmussey90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't usually get that response but then again I have only come out to a few people. I can imagine how frustrating it can be for men to just assume that you would let them watch and some men even go as far as thinking that you would let them join.

3. kloulou

kloulou Guest

Yep, it's very annoying, especially when it's your own boyfriend who you are trying to tell and explain that you don't actually want to do 'stuff' with him never mind let him watch you and another girl doing things together.

4. imsam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is true. Most guys get off on girls making out. For some reason it never grosses them out.
    It's just in their nature.

5. Cricket22

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of my friends says this happens to her all the time and it's very frustrating

6. guitar

A lot of guys love women making out (or more). That's part of the allure of threesome's as well. Women being bi just doesn't carry the same stigma that men being bi does.

I will say, coming from the other gender, I have heard many straight women say to me they think it would be hot to watch my boyfriend & I make out/cuddle/have sex so bi/les women are not alone in this feeling.

7. || Kheya ||

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    why does the 'majority' think that bisexuality naturally leads to threesome? This is so stupid & frustrating -_-

8. Froot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah this definitely happens a lot, it's really annoying and creepy.

Apparently some people think that just because someone isn't straight, that [a couple who are two girls or two guys, or anything in-between or other gender/sexual identities] who are "different" from the "typical straight couple", are automatically totally okay with letting some perv join in on them or at least letting them "watch"...

Ugh, gives me the creeps just thinking about it.