1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our song.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by awdru15, May 31, 2015.

1. awdru15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So me and my Partner Chris have been together 18 years and in October were getting married nothing flash like a church Wedding Its a registry office thing in Cornwall we attended a wedding at the same place last year and fell in love with the place and its soundings basically its in the middle of nowhere.
    so back on topic (sorry).
    Do you have a song that reminds you of boyfriend ,girlfriend,partner ,wife ,husband or even a crush . we do have one and its quite an old song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWjbUAYcxII
    I admit its not a grate dancing to it 'not for me anyway' its more a song to hug out to for us and its a song we both love we do want it played at our wedding and we have a friend who sings in a band they are a bit cheesy sometimes but he does a good version of our song .

2. SkyDiver

This song.

[YOUTUBE]AJtDXIazrMo[/YOUTUBE]

I just told him that it reminds me of us actually. :slight_smile: <3

3. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll avoid offering any advice on this one because we (my husband and I) didn't have a meeting of minds over music for our wedding.

Hope you have a great day in Cornwall. A nice part of the country to get married. About time after 18 years :lol:

4. Par

Par

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My girlfriend's favourite song is Hold back the River by James Bay... doesn't really mean anything lyrics wise but it's just a nice song.
    I performed it a week after we became official in a concert and we now consider it 'our song'

5. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I Will Never Leave You from Sideshow.

Stronger by Kristine W.

6. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Magnet, vocaloid song. About a forbidden lesbian love and also internal conflicts about it being a sin. My feelings about not being straight, but trying to accept that I was with her.

Love is an open door, frozen
    I just kinda love that movie~ I feel it describes our relationship, how we are so alike and ourselves around each other. Except she will actually kiss me and would never leave me to die.

7. guitar

It's difficult to say what my boyfriend & my song would be. I like metal, he likes modern pop. I would probably say Butterfly by Smile DK or maybe something by the Beatles

I really haven't dwelled much upon my wedding - like most guys - but I've had my wedding song picked since I was a pre-teen: Bon Jovi's Bed of Roses

8. awdru15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    we do have different taste in music he tends to go for something like Motown - R N B not really my sort of thing am more classic rock stones led zep, the who . I think this song chills us out brings us together . I know 18 years is quite a long time but we didn't feel we were that kind till last year , two really good friends lesbians btw who have been through the wars in their relationship had a perfect wedding everything just seamed so right it left us quite emotional both admitted we want that kind of wedding same surroundings just something magical about the place . thanks for all the replies guys .

9. Decandyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ain Leuh by Gregor Samsa

I dont have a boyfriend, but this song reminds me of love and connection

10. Justinian20

I would be the guy who would totally write a song instead of finding one in the annals of music. It would be the perfect way to express myself and my love to my future boyfriend.

11. Numb

I wanted to say the same thing about writing a song. We'd make a cute couple :icon_wink:icon_wink:icon_wink :lol:

12. awdru15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will be writing a little speech about I feel about Chris am hoping that will be enough I wont be bursting into song couldn't sing if my life depended on it neither can Chris :slight_smile: