1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life is not fair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dano218, May 31, 2015.

1. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why a person loses a spouse
    Why a parent loses a child
    Why a person loses their life partner
    Why does life take the ones we love so suddenly and so unexpectedly. It is sad, it is depressing but it makes you question your purpose on this earth. I moved out, got away from my crazy family and was independent. Was living with the love of my life and yeah we struggled to get by but we felt free from family and everything else. But now I am back home going through that hell again. I am taking the steps to move out again and always looking for love again. It feels like starting over and staring over sucks but I want to be free. My boyfriend like millions of people who die had hopes, dreams and a future. Well God took him away from me three months ago and I sure as much as he loved his God he could of been mad as hell. This defining moment in my life causes me to question everything and i doing as well as I could be but at the same time I am kind mad at God and question his existence and whether he really gives a shit about anybody. I did not write this to argue the existence of God but to say i am at crossroads in my life and just feel so mind boggled. But hopefully there will be a light at the end of tunnel. Because if life is meant to lived than I hope I will be able to live it up again.

2. Cricket22

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I'm really sorry that you are going through this. I think it's definitely okay to be at a crossroads and be mad at God. Fortunately God knows we don't understand and He can take our anger (as long as we don't stay angry forever). I can't relate to losing a partner, mostly because I've never even been in a relationship, but I do know what it feels like to experience loss and confusion and pain. Over time it gets better though. It always gets better, just not when we expect or want it. I guess that is how I ended up on this site today, just can't seem to get my life together or out of the confusion. I always feel sad and most days I just smile so that the world doesn't see me as a cry baby. Is it okay if I pray for you?

3. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. Of course you can pray for me. I always will believe in my God i just needed to vent. Sometimes it stressful situations thinks get to be too much and think is sort of my only outlet.

4. Cricket22

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Completely understand and tonight friend you are in my prayers.

5. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks that means a lot

6. Decandyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Of course life is not fair, but if life was just easy and there was no suffering, then what would we take away from life, what lessons would we learn. I understand what you are going through, i too have lost people within my life from illness and other circumstances but i hold the idea that every living thing ultimately comes to an end. Without death, would life exist anyway...sometimes one has to accept certain unavoidable circumstances and death just happens to one of the major events that affects us all and it thus cannot be controlled. It is part of the human condition, albeit part of the universe as well.

Im sending my love to you in this difficult time.

7. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is all fucked up to me though but it that the truth. Of course life is not easy but when it comes to human suffering and death you think how much hell can one person handle. Somebody go through life the easy lane and some go through life the hard way not trying to be negative just saying.

Anyway thanks

---------- Post added 31st May 2015 at 10:14 PM ----------

I mean I get a fresh start on my life and it all goes to shit. I am 23 years old you can lose love at any age I know that but still it felt like something that was kind last for a long time. Heaven better be damn good place I tell you. Sorry i am just worked up not looking for pity just going crazy.

8. Decandyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dont think ive ever met anybody in my life that has 'gone through the easy lane'. Yes there are people who are fortunate not to have gone through severe life events but we really never know what people are going through unless we are in their shoes.

You are not 'going crazy', from the info you have given us, your grief is perfectly justifiable, you have lost someone you clearly have cherished and loved.

You said originally ' but hopefully there will be a light at the end of the tunnel'. Well that statement is very true and i want you to know that there have been times within my life and im pretty sure alot of peoples lives in this forum, that there wasn't any hope, but truthfully, through time, preserverance and patience, one can live life again. Like cricket22 said, it does get better over time. If you need any help, im all ears.

9. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The reason why life is unfair is because we live in a universe that is indifferent to us. But it is not about our circumstances but how we react to those circumstances. You only live once therefore you must, regardless of your circumstances, try and make the most of it.

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Make sure though that his death is not the end of your life as well.

10. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for hearing me out. I appreciate it!