1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this guy like me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dblockdavis, Jun 1, 2015.

1. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There is this guy i kind of like. He is very shy. He lives with his parents still, whom are religious. He added me on facebook but doesn't answer when i message him. He almost never goes on facebook though. When i was talking to him in person he was grinning at me with his teeth. A huge grin. When i forgot something and came back to where he was he said "welcome back!" Also, when he was getting out of his car and saw me coming he started doing that huge grin again with his teeth. I offered to give him a poster once and he said "why would i take a poster?" I think he thought i was flirting with him. Any thoughts? He usually grins when he sees me, unless he is with his parents, then he stares at the floor.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's possible.

3. TheJackC

I would say so! Can I ask if you think this boy likes me?
    So he always talks to me. You may think that's normal, but he kind of ignores other people when talking to me. When we sit together in class, science, and I'm taking notes, he doesn't say excuse me to see them, he touches my arm and moves it. I think he likes touching me..? And he has touched my but. Yeah... I like him though, so I'm fine with it!

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not only possible... I'd say definitely.

People who has a crush on you will act erraticaly, sometimes even as if they were complete retarded. Expect a lot of clumsiness and unexplained reactions. Unpredictable is the word that describes it all. You might get soon some anonymous bad poetry.

Source : Own experience as a fool in love/with a bad crush.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ya I think he likes you.

6. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a strong possibility. Although I wouldn't say for sure that he absolutely does like you if there has not been more classically romantic signs. He could be grinning at you for a different reason. Just a cautionary.

Though if I had to go with my gut I'd say he does like you.

7. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Why doesn't he respond to me on facebook? He does sometimes. One word answers. I asked him if he was getting a new video game and he said "maybe....." I don't want to annoy him. I'm not sure if he is gay but he sure seems like it. I heard that when someone asked him if he was gay he said no. I have also seen him stealing glances at me. He snaps his head away really quick sometimes too. Or he looks down at the floor.

---------- Post added 1st Jun 2015 at 06:21 PM ----------

could he be grinning at me because i am ugly?

8. TheJackC

Today he told me he can suck his own penis. He tried it after his brother did and asked him to record it... :icon_bigg

9. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I mean, what are some of the reasons he could be grinning at me like that? and also, he doesn't respond to be really on facebook. Not alot of friends either. Should i disengage?

10. TeddyV

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No straight man would ever tell another man that he can suck his own cock. That guy definitely has a crush on you...or at least considers you as an important person that he can share this kind of information!

---------- Post added 3rd Jun 2015 at 10:56 AM ----------

If I were you, I would consider disengage. Probably because I don't see any real signs here that he's in to you. He could have done all that stuff to other people too...And the grinning thing, I do it all the time too, even when I'm taking photos :grin: It's a habit
    I suggest you stop messenging him through FB. Instead you should communicate with him more, find out if you two have anything in common. Take him for a drink & see if you can get to the next level. You should be confident & make the first move...Don't wait!

11. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well hes not actually blowing me up or even trying to be friends. he just acts like i dont exist i guess. I must be delusional or something