1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOOO! going to colorado to party for my 21st bday :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MacAlex, Dec 4, 2008.

1. MacAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm excited!!
    a few of my best friends are in Boulder, CO for school and couldn't make it home for my 21st bday... (one of whom is exceedingly hot and claims to be straight, but I'm pretty sure is "straight", if you catch my drift hehe). So when my parents asked me what i wanted to do for my 21st, I told them I wanted to spend it in Boulder with my friends... a few minutes later I had plane tickets and liquor money in my hands! (did i mention my that i LOVE my parents :grin:)
    so I end up there on dec 15th, turn 21 on the 16th, and head home the evening of the 19th. I'm going to the gay club there with my "straight" friend and my fag hag on wed and thurs night (i think its called trax in denver?)
    haha man this is going to be one hell of a few days.... we'll have to see how much i remember :grin: and hope that i dont get so trashed i end up kissing my straight friend lol

2. starfish

Have fun, just don't do anything too stupid.

Try not to drink too much. I pretty much was on a 6 month bender after I turned 21.

3. Hoppip

Yaaaaay. I hope you have fun in Colorado. It's basically the awesomest state ever.

4. Adam

Yeah Colorado is awesome, I hope I can go there this winter to go snowboarding!
    Have fun.

5. buriedinhw7

Haha! I was going to go back to CO on December 15 too! But I had to cancel my trip =(

Tracks/trax I forget how it's spelled is supposed to be a fun club. Hope you have fun! I miss CO. Remember to dress warm and in layers haha. "If you don't like the weather in CO, wait five minutes."

6. MacAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    haha i wont drink too much. i smoke herb far more than i drink. i drink maybe once every 3 months haha. i have easy access to alcohol, and always have, so i havent felt the need to binge drink :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: doubt i will either, i hate hangovers!