1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want a haircut... and your suggestions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by awesomeap88, Dec 5, 2008.

1. awesomeap88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't had a haircut for quite a few months. As a result, my hair is at the longest, thickest and waviest that it has been for a very long time (I don't think I have ever seen my hair like this). I have decided that I will get it cut, probably tomorrow.

The thing is that I am sick of getting the same thing (and minor variations of it) over and over again, but I don't know what to do instead. This is where you guys come in. I would like some suggestions and ideas for what I could possibly do. I will consider most suggestions, except for things like shaving all of my hair off or getting a mohawk.

I was also thinking that if the budget stretches far enough (I'm pretty sure it will), I might also dye my hair a different colour (my Dad will kill me but it's my hair and my money, therefore it's my choice). I was thinking of going red. What do you guys think?

I have uploaded a photo into an album on my profile of what my hair currently looks like. It's not a very good photo, but you will get the idea of what I have to work with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Shevanel

grow it longer! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

EDIT : sorry thats def not the answer ur lookin for eh? lol. longer hair is just awesome :wink:

#2 Shevanel, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  3. Janvier

Maybe these pics will inspire you
    They're all similar but this is what's in here, short on the sides, longer on top and I think it'll suit your face too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ColdSnap

buy some hair irons, grow it a bit longer, and get some highlights :slight_smile:

5. Trystan

yh good plan :grin:

sorry to say, but I have long-er hair than most guys, and I have to straighten it every day. Not something I'm proud of, but IMO and my friends', it makes it look a hell of a lot better lol :slight_smile:

6. Goliath