1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First (gay!) date! :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shelovesfoxes, Jun 5, 2015.

1. I have my first date with a beautiful girl tomorrow! I'm so excited and nervous!!

Tell me about your first gay date? How did it go? What did you do? Did you have a second date?

:kiss:

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I haven't had a gay date yet unfortunately :frowning2: But just thought I'd comment on this thread to say good luck! I hope it goes well! Have fun :slight_smile:

3. Lyana

Awesome, shelovefoxes!

My "first date" with a girl was eating out at noon together. (Yummy. The way to this girl's heart is through her stomach.) She paid, which clued me in to the fact that it was a date. She was a friend, though, so we'd hung out one-on-one before, watched movies together, etc. Actually, we'd kissed before, if I remember correctly. The date was delightfully non-awkward, we just had a lot of fun. And we ate so much, but we didn't even finish our plates. I thought I was going to die afterward.
    And yeah, there was a second date, and a third, and we're still seeing each other now, some months later.

You'll have to tell us how the date went afterwards! :slight_smile: Enjoy!

4. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ooh you are lucky. Where did you meet her? Similarly like ForNarnia I haven't had one either. Have fun! Tell us how it goes.

5. Tamanofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I almost had one~ sorry if I'm no help. I'm just happy for you so I posted :slight_smile: enjoy!!

6. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's amazing for the both of you! Have fun with her.
    As for me i've had many offers, but I'm too scared of being judged and being out.

7. guitar

I'll go with my first gay date coming from an online dating site. I ended up picking him up and we went for coffee. Ended up talking until 3am, drove him home and kissed him goodnight.

8. QueerQueen

A couple summers ago I met a girl through a friend, the first night I met her we were flirting and I got her number. Then one night I asked her to the movies, we went to see some horror film and I payed for her. I could tell she was scared so I put my arm out to her and she grabbed my hand.

We went out together a second time to some local concert and she payed for me. We hung out several times afterwards and cuddled. We never actually got serious though, but were still friends and we hang out from time to time.

9. timo

Have fun tomorrow!

My first gay date was with a guy I met on a dating app. We went out twice. Kissed on the second date. Texted for a few more days until realising we had different expectations and that it couldn't work between us.

10. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Awesome!! :thumbsup:

Good luck! About being nervous, I know the feeling well lol...I had my first girl date like a month ago and was super nervous. Everything turned out okay and we had a lot of fun...even missed my train so we ended up staying out all night. :grin:

Just remember you'll get over your nerves and you're gonna do great! Just be you...good luck and let us know how it goes!

11. Aria11

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Congrats! I hope everything goes/went well for you!