1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the classroom "gay test"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by europeanguy, Jun 8, 2015.

1. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    so a guy in my class shows everyone in the class (we are a class of all dudes, no girls at all) a picture of a girl in revealingish clothing. he then waits for their response to the picture with everyones response consisting of "cool" or "awesome" mine being "what?" and hes like "its a hot girl!" me: why? him: wait are you gay? me: no im uuuhh....asexual (a cover of course) he mishears me and gives me a very shocked look and i say "no i said asexual! means i dont like either gender! (another lie.... gay forever!) then he goes: oh thats cool. exept he has done this "gay test" thing more times after that showing me and my friend to still see our reactions his being "neat!" and mine being confused again.

do you think i passed? haha or does he totally know? i mean he still remained the same and we are friends but the rest of the class are total homophobes and ignore me when i try to talk to them....except from the friend that i sit next too (not the guy doing the gay test)

my theory here is he knows and may have told other people in the class what do you guys think?

2. RainDreamer

Should have answered it with "She is not my type." That is the problem of these kinds of tests - it assume all people attract to the same type, and just pulling out a "hot girl" or a "hot guy" is going to get everyone.

Either case, you kind of totally outing yourself with that.

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, I don't think that sounds like a very reliable "test". :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't think anyone would accept that as proof one way or the other.

4. Foz

Foz Guest

So what stopped you from saying "I'm gay"?

I've just gotten to the point where if someone asks or if the topic arises I just say. Yesterday I was out at lunch and this girl walked past and my friend goes "what do you think of her!", I just said "if I wasn't gay I'd say yeah I'd do that". He asked a few questions then just went "Yeah, that's cool".

---------- Post added 8th Jun 2015 at 12:59 PM ----------

Ha ha! I just realised my pun :lol:

5. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a) I'm so glad to be out of school so I don't have to put up with childish people.
    b) I like Foz's answer.
    c) I agree with Spartan 117 answer.

What you also could do. In speech club I learned a strategy called "turn the table." You could bring in a pic of a hot girl and say "now this one turns me on. Or a pic of an ordinary girl and say you like this one. Or you could be daring and bring in a pic of a hot guy and ask, what do you think of this guy?

Sad to say in the pathetic homophobic school I attended we use to ask each other: Is my dick the sweetest dick you ever tasted? There is no way out of this question.

As I've said before, so glad to be out of school.

6. Psaurus918

This only works for so long... at least in my case growing up

7. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    only problem is i dont know what a hot girl looks like! :lol: but yeah i guess since she was wearing shall we say......skimpy clothing? he assumed straight people would react with a turn on and a gay guy would not react? because when i did react the way i did he did think i was gay....till i lied with the "asexual" thing but maybe he didnt believe me and thats why people wont really talk to me anymore! i get butted in on, they just plain ignore me sometimes its weird...... oh yeah and also my PFP (preparing for progression) we talked about equality and diversity (yes ofsted were visiting that week) and for once we mentioned LGBT right (apparently in selby college LGBT people do not count in the equality and diversity category) haha the teacher looked right at me whenever he talked about relationships and said "or boyfriend" after saying girlfriend as if he knew....