1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I subtly send hints to lesbians that I'm into girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sapphiregirl, Jun 8, 2015.

1. sapphiregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay, so I guess I look super straight. Nobody would really guess I'm into girls too. I'm bi and have never been with a girl but I want to explore and date. If I meet a lesbian or another bi girl, or say if I'm walking around uni and a girl looks or stares at me, how can I let them know I also like girls? Do you just smile? Give them a certain kind of look? Flirt?

Thanks all :icon_bigg

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

You put your tongue between your index and middle finger and make suggestive, sexy looks to seduce her :wink:

Okay in all seriousness.. Smiling definitely helps.. Try get caught looking at her then smiling in an adoring or admiring way. If she doesn't respond then leave it alone. Becoming friends with a cute girl is a first step. Also consider wearing lgbt jewlery? Good luck! x

3. PrairieRachel

Dear just be yourself and become friends. The rest will take care of itself! A smile, a kind gesture...remember always better to treat folks the way you want to be treated ...

4. floridagal1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What everyone has suggested sounds good to me. Just be yourself and see what happens.

5. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My advice? Subtle is over-rated. Just be direct and let them know you find them attractive if you do. It will save you so much drama and guesswork.

6. Lyana

It depends, I suppose. I notice your profile says you aren't out at all. Are you afraid of being out? If so, flirting might not be the way to go right away. (If not, then I agreewith alwaysforever: forget about subtle.)

If it's just a girl you're passing in the hall and you've never seen her before, it's pretty hard to start anything like a conversation, but with people you talk to at least occasionally, being out isn't so hard.

Since, if they're lesbian/bi, they're probably safe, you can voice your support for the LGBT community (these topics do come up quite often, most recently with Caitlyn Jenner's publicized transition, so it's really not that hard to do). You can wear accessories (a pin on your uni bag, a bracelet, something like that) that are lesbian or gay-themed: rainbows, female symbols, etc. You can mention how hot Charlize Theron was in Mad Max, or how you've had a crush on Emma Watson since you were 11, or how this waitress at the uni's coffee shop is so cute! I don't mean force it, but, you know, don't censor yourself.

Flirting? Yes, of course, go ahead. To be honest, you could even flirt with straight girls -- they probably wouldn't notice, or if they did, they wouldn't mind all that much.

I "look straight," too, I guess... but my now girlfriend suspected I wasn't before I confirmed it, because I was very passionate about LGBT stuff. People pick up on this kind of stuff, especially people who are directly concerned (in your case, women who also like women).

7. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    flirt is the most subtle signs but if you don't want to be that straight forward then just kind of give them hints like you talk things that has relation to being lesbian, appreciate the beauty of other girls that you find beautiful, make friends with other lesbians.

8. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Which part of Aus are you in? Have you tried online dating or lgbti events? Oh I wish I could go to them with someone.