1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do people epically fail when you need them the most?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BeautifulStranger, Dec 7, 2008.

1. BeautifulStranger

Is it just me?
    I mean, maybe I'm just being negative... but seriously...

Like Mike. I was depending on him to be mature and talk to me because I was unhappy. Instead, he ignored me. He still is. We haven't talked for 2 weeks. I could probably call him, but I'm not. If he wants to fix things, it's up to him. I'm tired of always being the man and acknowledging the fact that things aren't as good as they could be. It's his turn now.
    My parents epically failed when it came to the MacBook. I'm over that now... seriously. But it's just an example.
    The hairdye manufacturers epically failed. They only make hair bleach that turns my hair orange... not blonde. I really wanted to dye my hair once... not twice. But even after two processes, my hair is now white blonde-orange. I'm doing it Hot Pink tomorrow... Hopefully Manic Panic won't epically fail.
    And now Danny... I was über upset last night and I was really depending on him to be there and cheer me up. But eventually, he stopped answering my text messages and he wouldn't respond on AIM. He's got finals next week, so he was studying.
    But that reminds me of another epic fail of Mike's... Every unanswered text message from a guy I like, to me, is them ignoring me. Mike epically failed by screwing my emotions.

I realize that sounds super negative... But almost 100% of the time, whenever I need someone whether it's emotionally or physically, they fail.

2. Jeimuzu

Your parents... I won't go into that. Suffice to say, as a man who is six months away from being a professional computer scientist, my laptop cost £300.
    Only buy hairdye that you know works. I tend to rely on my friends Peter and Michaela, they've dyed their hair so many times that they know what to use.

Are those two guys - Mike and Danny - EC members or just people you know? Because I don't know who you're talking about.

Hate to say it, but you've not listed the best of examples here.

3. BeautifulStranger

The hair dye... It does work, at least for everyone else but me.
    My friend and I dyed our hair at the same time with the same stuff. We've got the same shade of hair (naturally light/medium brown). Her hair came out white blonde. Mine came out orange. Which means the problem is with my hair.
    The MacBook... My parentals promised me the MacBook even though they knew they'd have to ship it overseas. They still promised though. But now, they've decided they can't do it.
    Mike and Danny are guys in my life, not EC members.

And these are pretty good examples for my life...
    My life isn't bad or rough, there for the epic fails aren't bad or rough at all.

4. smilealways

smilealways Guest

There are reasons why people fail to do something, and sometimes that is caused by other people or other things.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The words "unrealistic expectations" come to mind. Human beings are, in fact, only human.

Lex

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    There is one thing that you learn as you grow older and that is the only person that you can truly count on is yourself! So Tyler, you have to look at these situations and say to yourself "what can I do to make this better" and stop relying on others to fix your problems.

Also about the hair dye, everyone's bodies are different. You can't really expect the hair dye to be the exact same on you as it is on somebody else even if you do have similar hair colors. I would go to a professional and see what they can do for your hair.