1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone excited to finally come out??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sleepingqueen, Jun 8, 2015.

1. sleepingqueen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am working on a beautiful project showcasing the wonders of coming out to join the queer community! Is anyone excited about coming out? I was nervous when I did, but it was so amazing when I did!

2. RedHeadHatter

I've been getting more and more nervous about coming out to anyone I know, but at the same time I feel that each day that passes my need to explain it to somebody increases. I am currently known by some friends as asexual and aromantic, I know it is still lying, however I did feel a little better because none of them actually feels attracted to me (It happened before, and I got a lot of discomfort when it did). I am not planning to come out soon, however I do plan on trying to attend some LGBT events in Brazil using asexuality as scapegoat.

3. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Only reason I'm looking forward to it is so I can say "Did you see how hot that guy was?" to my sister. Other than that, I'm indifferent because I don't feel like it's a burden like some people do (TBH it could be, I won't know until it happens)

4. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Next Friday (the 19th) I'm going to come out to my mom once and for all! If she chooses to remain in denial, that's her issue. I'm scared because I know what her reaction will be from past coming outs but I also feel really good though. It's a mixed bag of emotions.

5. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I plan to come out when the Supreme Court (hopefully) legalizes SSM. I'm sure I'm ready for it, and I'm sure my parents already know. I'm definitely nervous, but I guess I'll be excited to no longer pretend that I'm something I'm not.