1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misunderstandings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by randomly me, Jun 10, 2015.

1. randomly me

randomly me Guest

You know the moments when somebody takes you too literal and doesn't get an intendet double meaning?Or thinks of a double meaning even though there is none intendet?
    When others can't tell wether you are serious or not or the other way around?
    (Which all tends to get even worse due to the internet)

So thoughts storys and general confusions and experiences with it are appreciated.

(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

2. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh jeez i am going through this situation on Facebook. Got in a long drawn out argument with two older women who should know better than to drag out arguments which turned into personal attacks on their part and used something I said as threat. Getting advice from a lawyer and hoping for the best but it in the mean time i am going through hell thinking of getting thrown in jail or arrested. But this woman seems very erratic in her behavior which also makes her threatening so it is a life in hell for me right now. Never been in kind of possible trouble so it is kind of scary.

#2 dano218, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

[youtube]ZfBg7N-sf9A[/youtube]

If I had a dollar for every time. I'm confident in saying I'm probably the most misunderstood person I've ever met, it doesn't matter anymore though. Now I just drink the blood of annoying people who are wrong.

4. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Story of my life. Sometimes it seems like I am misunderstood more often than not. And I'm not saying it isn't my own fault. But it sucks, that's for sure.

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Self expression is the key to everything, and It's always gonna be better when you are with people you're comfortable around. So if your at work or school or wherever, it's just a matter of finding those people, and the misunderstandings will be much less often~

6. Ryu

Ryu

Well in my English class today I ended up misunderstanding stuff I wrote... We were told to write about half a page in eating a sweet (gripping, I know), and when I proof read mine it ended up sounding like a sex story about giving oral. If that ain't a misunderstanding I don't know what is.

I can't wait to find out what my Englisb tutor's gonna think...