1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone recommend some good LGBT-media?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Findmyway, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Findmyway

Hi, so since I only recently came to terms with my sexuality and am slowly adjusting to getting more comfortable with it, I'd really like to see/read some nice love-stories about two girls( or two guys, for that matter.) I find that since I realized the way I really seem to swing, I'm getting slightly irked with the constant exposure to straight pairings in the media. I have nothing against them, even like a lot of them very much, but reading or seeing about what I'm going through would be a nice change...

Seeing as I'm still relatively new to this, I was wondering whether anyone could recommend me to some younger pairings( teens-twenties, on tv or in movies.) or books about just two people of the same sex falling in love? I'm not really looking for overtly sexual things, more for sweet first-time love, if that makes sense... probably not. I'm looking for love... just love, even if it IS fictional.:slight_smile:

2. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You could try looking in the Entertainment and Media room, that's what it's there for afterall! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There is a new show called Sense8 that I am obsessed with right now, but you'll find more in E&M.

3. Findmyway

Oh, okay thanks! :icon_bigg God, now I feel stupid, for starting a thread in the wrong place LOL.

4. newfish

Yes totally agree with this I am binge-watching Sense8 this week.
    (This is also the week that all my schoolwork is due...)