1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your type of men?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonybg, Jun 12, 2015.

1. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

I'm into muscular masculine guys with hot bodies. I like them brainy, lol. :grin: It's not all about the look though, right? The attitude he has toward me is also an important factor.
    I don't want to admit that, but I'm more physically attracted at first and I need to be in love with someone's physique before getting into a relationship. I know, that's stupid but my primal instincts are strong, lol:lol:

2. homoecstasy

homoecstasy Guest

I like guys with glasses and who are slightly effeminate. I'm really attracted to men with the cyclist type body. Thin, firm, fit with a tight butt that looks great in spandex always gets me flaming. I've been watching the Criterium du Daphine race in France and thinking how much I'd love to be the bike seats on some of those bikes, and fantasizing about how turned on I'd get if one of those hotties sat down in my lap after a long ride in the privacy of a hotel room. :slight_smile:

#2 homoecstasy, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  3. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Body isn't usually the most important thing to me. I like nice guys who share some similar interests with me. I also like guys who have cute little giggles when you say something funny/funnyish. There was this one guy who I had a major crush on, but his body wasn't the most attractive thing to me. I'm not sure, I guess I just like nice guys who I can talk too about nerdy things and other things that interest us. Body wise... I'd say I have a pretty average standard.

4. Xochipilli

Gentle, easy going, silly, beefy, body hair a plus, nerdy... :love:
    Pretty much a certain coworker, but he had the added bonus of a little swagger. Also he was lanky when I first met him, but commented to me that he was gaining some weight, like he could read my mind or something. :icon_wink
    He was fired recently for sleeping on the job. :lol: :dead:

5. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nerdy, stocky metalheads with long hair and beards who enjoy partaking in alcoholic beverages. Enjoyment of sports too would be nice.

6. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like guys with similar interests to mine, or who are more feminine. Physically, I like guys who are in shape, glasses and waistcoats are also cool.

7. Creator

I like cuddly and cute men that are really kind and generous and love hugs and kisses. I am also quite into the nerdy types.

8. Doppelganger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I always find myself drawn to self-important bastards who think they have an answer for everything just because they have such a big mouth and some useless degree in Literature or History or whatever thing that serves no purpose in the real world. Bonus points if they smoke and pretend to know shit about whisky or wine and claim they can tell the difference between colombian coffee and peruvian one. Extra-bonus points if the name-dropping during conversations is ridiculous and completely uncalled for.

#1 crush if they are older, straight (or at least pretend so) and would break my heart.

I should really get some better taste in men.

9. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like the hansom well groomed look

10. Physical:

I like lean and slightly muscular guys. Height doesn't matter as long as they're not over an inch taller than me. East Asian guys preferably. I like the athletic type :slight_smile:

Personality and hobbies:

I hope the guys I like play video games. I like the scientific nerdy type. Someone who is kind and knows their priorities.

I have to agree with you anthonybg, looks get me the most :lol:

11. Armin

I find guys appealing when they're younger than I am, and perhaps possesses a tad of the quality of being effeminate. In addition to that, I like those with academic disposition and those who take pleasure from the things I like, too.

12. ErickWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice, funny, understanding, good-looking, and shares some of my interests. I usually like a combination of athletic, nerdy, and gamer. xD

13. Jellal

I like domineering guys with lots of money. Sounds like a recipe for real jerks, and it is. I'll be the first to admit I'm turned on by people I find at least a little bit morally repugnant. Anyway those are the kinds of guys I find sexually attractive. Sue me.

The guys I like, who are fun to be around in all categories, and not necessarily physically attractive? Those fall under the category of "friend." Maybe even "friend I would die for." But they wouldn't be the sorts of guys who get my blood pumping. So they're not my type.

14. Harp Grey

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't care about body type at all. In other aspects I like them gentle, funny, nerdy, dorky and that they're not taking themselves too seriously. I like men who can see something big and wondrous in those small and everyday-ish things. It's important that they're not superficial. I'm also turned on if they share my views; they have to be feminists (or at least not anti-feminists), anti-racists and it's also a plus if they're vegetarian and teetotallers but that's no must.

15. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Arff

You're not the only one that like those type of men.
    It's my type as well, the buff masculine guys
    Bonus points if they have trimmed body hair, tattoos and piercings (appropriately placed and designed one tho, not the all over the place type)

personality wise they have to be super open minded, firm hand and caring at the same time

16. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I seriously do not understand any of you :lol:

I just gate crashed! Okay I'll leave now.. :wink:
    Before I go.. A guy needs to look better then Zac effron for me to look twice to appreciate a guys body. They impress me in personality though.. I guess I just don't understand the attractiveness in men because guys usually seem foreign to me. Girls/Women on the other hand.. They're cute as fuck and I definitely enjoy them in every way possible :lol:

I don't know guys.. I feel weird even replying to this thread. But.. I did. Sue me :wink:

17. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The ones with big wallets hearts.

18. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read this in Phoebe's voice...

19. CyanChachki

Slim, a little bit of muscle, a little laid back, nice, wears fitting shirts and pants, likes video games and shares similar interests.

20. thesharkamander

I really love freckles~ A lot of people seems to be attracted to really tall people... I tend to be attracted to people who are within 4 inches of my own height, whether taller or shorter. I also really love androgyny, and if he plays a musical instrument (especially the drums) that makes everything even better.

Looks like I just described the guy I have a crush on right now, haha. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: