1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair product and showering

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrSecret, Jun 12, 2015.

1. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I don't use hair products at all, but I'm curious for those who do or know people who do, when do you put hair product in?

Right after a morning shower? Because that seems common, except if you do, you're gonna have to take another shower in the evening to get rid of it.

Or do you not shower in the morning, use your hair product, and then take a shower in the evening so you only have to do it once. This also has some problems though, because you might end up staying out late and won't have time to rinse it out before going to bed.

2. mckenna2

mckenna2 Guest

I am naturally blonde, but my roots are always showing. I put product in (very picky) in the morning shower. Sometimes at gym that washes out. I chase the tail of this tiger, like so many gals about how to keep the product IN. LOL

3. Lyana

I use leave-in conditioner and aloe vera gel in my hair, but I also sometimes (often) just use plain old regular gel. I apply it right after a shower, when hair is wet... and it looks fine, feels fine, and absorbs really well. Then it washes out a couple days later (I don't wash my hair every day. Too long).

I never worry about having to wash product out; you can't even tell it's there, so... why? What kind of product are we talking about?

4. Yosia

I have a repair and protect product which I put in after a shower. But other than that, I only use hairspray and only really when I'm going for a different style.

5. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I rarely use hair product, but I did buy some hair paste in case I was going to a wedding or whatever. I used it a few times and it just felt kinda greasy after a long time.

Also a long time ago when I first decided if I wanted to use hair product I bought gel, which felt like I took oil, rubbed it in my hair, and let it sit.

I prefer the paste, but my hair isn't very thick so hair product doesn't work with me, hence why I don't use it unless I want to keep my bangs out of my eyes for something fancy.

6. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get a shower before I go to bed and wash it out then.