1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else get crushes really easily?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thesharkamander, Jun 13, 2015.

1. thesharkamander

One bisexual stereotype I definitely fit is that I think just about everyone is attractive. :lol:

That also leads to be getting crushes pretty easily. I've got about four right now; two girls, one guy, and a demiboy, and then there's also a ton of other people that I just think are cute. Anyone else (of any sexuality) have this problem?

2. C P

C P

Considering that I'm only going through my first crush right now at this age, I'd say I don't get crushes easily.

Now on just an attraction sense, yeah, I tend to see cute guys all over the place; my eyes are constantly re-focusing. :icon_redf

3. Lyana

There are definitely many people I find attractive -- but in the past year, I've only crushed on one person. I need a bit more than just finding someone attractive to develop a crush. I need to know them at least a little. Typically, I also admire their confidence, their laughter, and their generosity with other people, and that's when I start crushing.

Now, if we're counting celebrity crushes, I've been crushing on Emma Watson since forever, and that particular crush was remarkably easy to develop.

It happens often, but not that often, and if it goes nowhere, the crush fades pretty quickly. I rarely have more than one at a time. I had a big crush this year and a much smaller one last year, but before that it must have been three years since I'd had a crush (I fell in love in high school).

In middle school, though, I practically collected crushes: almost all of my brothers' friends (they were older and hot and really nice and they played music, can you blame me?), a female friend of mine whom I really admired, a guy in my class who had the most amazing eyes, another guy in my class who had a fantastic sense of humor...

Maybe later, you'll get less crushes. But to be honest, I don't see it as a problem, unless the crushes are making it hard for you to focus. Aren't they enjoyable?

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find many guys attractive, but basically never get serious crushes.

5. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quite easily. Though there's only one crush that was major to me, and that was my crush on my best friend that helped me realize my orientation. Besides that I've had many many crushes but they only go to a certain extent.

6. Feln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I don't get crushes easily... Mostly because I'm really attracted to people I can talk about anything and I have a pretty serious bond with, it's not that I see their picture and fell in love it's more like I get to know a person and then eventually I'm starting to see how beautiful this person is. Sadly it happened once only and I know it wouldn't work out, but hope dies last as they say!

7. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It usually depends on how polite they are to me. That's usually the biggest factor for me but I do sometimes get that "love at first sight" kind of crush. Otherwise, I don't really think I get crushes that easily.

8. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get romantic crushes often, I pretty much fall for everyone I have really deep conversation with. I rarely get physical attraction + romantic attraction crushes, though. Well, but when I get them, help me God I fall so bad...

9. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Not me. I think my highest record was one crush a year thus far and even that's a LOT for me LOL

10. SilkySilhouette

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes... SO easily. And I hate it! > <

11. mckenna2

mckenna2 Guest

yes, and it seems to cause problems cuz I should get to know better. Especially if she has bf!!!

12. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Aww. Your first crush. Enjoy the ride:slight_smile:

As for me, very easily and a lot. Like really a LOT!

13. The Wallflower

I get them way too easily; my friends tell me they aren't crushes because of this. They think crushes are something that develop over time, and that I probably just find them attractive.

Normally I'd agree, but I know what a crush feels like.

I get crushes easily because I find so many people attractive for so many reasons... lots of times, it's because of their physical appearance, but I also find that people who are easy to talk to and people I am comfortable with are very, very, VERY attractive.

14. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    At one point I had something like six crushes at the same time. I've had at least 20 in my life and I'm not 20 years old yet. However, most of them are small crushes. If one starts growing on me a bit more than the others, the other ones get even smaller.

15. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really get crushes easily, but I tend to misunderstand my own feelings and think I have a crush on someone and later it turns out I only appreciated something about them -appearance, quality, something in the way their mind works, anything really - but it's not a crush. At the moment I do have a crush, and then two of his friends that just have something I seem to really like. And then there's that one girl(straight of course) who I never seem to get over....

16. Armin

I do, but alongside that, it fades away just quickly after some discoveries and realizations.

17. C P

C P

If you've seen any of my posts lately, you'd know that it's been a terrible ride, heh.... :\ Feel free to browse through em...

18. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ^ Oh! Sorry!

19. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't get crushes easily at all. The thing is .. once I *do* get a crush it's very hard to get over if things go poorly. Rejection isn't so bad. I can get over that. Losing a friendship because of a crush destroys me. It can take a year or more to heal.

20. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

well yes, all the time ;-;