1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushes in the workplace :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sapphiregirl, Jun 13, 2015.

1. sapphiregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    How do you deal!? Yes, sorry - I've posted about this topic before but it's getting so hard for me to deal with!

Every time I see her my attraction grows... ugh, she's one of my supervisors. I get shy, don't know what to say, sometimes avoid eye contact due to nerves. Most of the time I smile though and am friendly, but I really hope she doesn't think I'm rude.

Yet she acts that way with me sometimes too. She's extra quiet around me compared to others, she avoids eye contact at times, or looks at me without smiling. We bumped into each other today and I smiled but she just looked at me kinda blankly. But if I talk to her, she's friendly.

It's killing me not knowing what she thinks. She acts weird and I just get the feeling something's up. I mean, she could be straight, yet I see short/unpainted nails and no wedding ring.

Someone tell me to stop overthinking :frowning2:

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No, I won't tell to stop overthinking, I'm telling you to ask her out.

3. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I totally get you, I have a crush on someone at my work too. She's great and has all the same interests I do however she is a single mom... I've been the step dad before and for me personally it's really hard. We hang out a lot and she gets I like her by now although I know it's better for us to be close friends, so long story short: my life sucks lmao my advice to you is, yeah, don't over think and ask her to hang out some time.