1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

But plugs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So somehow this topic came up with a friend of mine when I was telling her how I can't find any kitty tails to go with my kitty ears I got and she suggested a neko butt plug and then went on how o should totally get one and that she'd even buy it for me. So I'm curious now and wondered what you all think of butt plugs like the rabbit tails and so on and the regulars? I wanna get myself one for the longest time but not sure how to go about it. Would it show up on my purchase history of buying a butt plug? I'm on my grandmas account with my own account so she sees what I can buy sadly lol. Any suggestions would be lovely. Also do they have it show on the package when it arrives or what?

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Several suggestions: Buy a reloadable prepaid card with cash. You will want to see if you can get a P.O. Box at the post office if you live with your family. If that doesn't work, what I would sometimes do is order something just before my parents went on vacation, so that it would arrive while they were gone. If your brothers and sisters are oblivious like my brother was, you are good. If your parents never leave on vacation and you have snoopy siblings, go with the PO Box idea.

As far as the plug, I recommend starting small and work your way up. I have never used a plug, but I do have several similar toys. Make sure you have some lube available if you don't already.

Enjoy.

3. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, finally somebody brave enough to reply, so I'll chime in as well!

I think it's a great idea, and a lot of fun. The suggestion of a pre-paid card is a good one, and though I have ordered many 'adult' items over the years, none of them have ever hinted at the contents inside, and generally even have non-descriptive names/abbreviations for the senders name on the address. So no need to worry, there.

Have you used any toys before? Starting smaller is always best; you can always work up to something with more girth, but better to have something you can enjoy right away.

I have a puppy-tail plug, medium, from Square Pegs, and it's really fun. All silicone, so not furry, but it is very waggity and completes my pup-suit nicely.

Hope this helps!

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's a multi-billion dollar industry. Someone has to be buying the toys. I'd wager to say that the majority of all households have a toy or have had one in the past. Our society just doesn't want to talk about it.

To the OP, also make sure the site is legit. I highly recommend "marketplace" sites.

5. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also, in suggestion on how to get the package without family knowing.... I order quite a bit online (quite a bit to me is once every couple months probably). Often I've bought things I'd rather my parents not see through Amazon. Make sure it is "fulfilled by Amazon" and you can order something else legitimate along with your toy.... They should come in the same package and if your family isn't nosey enough to sit around you while you open it, you can open it, hide the toy, and show them the legit item if they ask. Or, simply say you're buying something you already have or bought at the store and then get the package and say you're buying that item... So you have it to show them if they ask.... My family used to be interested in what I buy online and still ask (with no real suspicion) so just in case I usually buy something else I need in addition to come in the same package. I love Amazon.

However if your grandma has access to the account and it's a place like Amazon she will be able to see all your order history. I don't think there is a way to delete it. You could get a prepaid credit card or buy an Amazon gift card with cash at the store and make your own account. The reason I keep mentioning Amazon is because that's what I feel you may be referring to and also it's nice -- the packages are always discrete and you can find almost anything you want there.

However, make sure it's "fulfilled by Amazon" if you want it to be discrete. A guy I am dating and I bought some "items" and I told him to send them to me since my parents won't usually ask (but his would be more nosey) and nobody is usually home when the mail comes in the middle of the day except my older brother, whom doesn't get the mail... I told him to make sure it was "fulfilled by Amazon" but he didn't apparently and I got some interesting sender addresses... All were discrete luckily (most toy company's do that).... But they were still strange/sketchy names... -_-

6. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought this said bat plugs...

7. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation: