1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you attracted to...?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrinkBudweiser, Jun 18, 2015.

1. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The subject is pretty vague, allow me to elaborate. When it comes to appearance, what are you attracted to as far as the way someone dresses / looks?

For example: I'm attracted to feminine females, girly girls. Nothing more sexy (to me) than a feminine chick who is well put together.

2. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    i was going to answer with just one word to be annoying since the titles vague haha but im more into slightly feminine guys as they are generally sweeter then full butch guys. as far as the way they dress or look im pretty much not incredibly picky but i can tell i was never meant to date in high school or college (i didnt/havent) because i generally find the uni age guys are very good looking hehehe cant wait to get to uni

3. Kaboom

Feminine - tomboy. I'm shallow when it comes to faces, must have a nice face.

I'm from the south. It's pretty common to see a girl looking hot in jeans and a t-shirt. But yeah more attracted to the "girly" end of the spectrum. Although one of my exes had some swag, she could also pull off a skirt. I find that attractive. I think tight jeans and a shirt is sexy.

I have found myself attracted to the more "masculine" though, but they usually have a pretty face. So I'm back to the face thing :lol:

Love curvy women :thumbsup:
    And women who don't wear a ton of makeup

4. homoecstasy

homoecstasy Guest

I love watching bicyclists. :eusa_droo I wish more of them were homosexuals. I'm attracted to that type of guy. The more effeminate the better. There's nothing hotter than a fit gay man with a nice body and butt, wearing a slinky pair of spandex shorts that show off his curves. Causes me to burn with a flaming lust. :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor:

#4 homoecstasy, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  5. sheenak

Pretty smiles, but women that that can talk about a lot of different things with knowledge always get my attention.I'm not one of those girls

6. PurpleGrey

Powerful women who are a little cocky and can be a bitch when they need to be. Super sexy. As for appearance, I like when a woman is toned, and wears wide slacks that come up to the waist. The slacks really do it for me!

7. Greenhorn

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Girls or feminine guys, don't know if that makes me gay or not...

8. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    With exception to bicyclists, unf at what you mentioned. *-*

Not really picky, but a well-suited guy or well-dressed casual guy is the best. Plus, a slicked fringe; hell to the yup. My loins were clearly born in the 50's.

By all means, I hope nobody here is attracted to a top-knot:eek:. It's not even top notch.

9. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Them cute feminine women who act all innocent around family and friends yet are total sex kittens in the bedroom :wink:

10. The Wallflower

I love the nerdy/quiet ones, mostly because I can relate to them... but I don't really care about appearance. Not anymore, at least. I just care about what's on the inside.

No, not the intestines, dumb-dumb.

11. anarchy753

anarchy753 Guest

Either typical pretty boy (its something about the hair), or as much muscle as possible, especially pecs. I love when guys wear tight jeans with that whole shirt + vest.
    I like cute, smaller girls though, usually talkative but not loudmouthed.
    Brunettes in general.

12. tscott

Rugby players...tough sport...stocky, tough guys...bloody you up on the pitch then hail fellow well met...always ready for beer and some fun...loyal, supportive...in the States usually not just dumb jocks.

13. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tomboyish, androgynous, "alternative" women.

Slim/lean, twink, feminine men with witty personalities.

And then you have cross dressers, kings/queens, and anyone who falls outside the gender spectrum...

14. Justinian20

I'll say for boys, I love boys who get me doing stuff. In high school all the guys I had crushes on were the ones who convinced me to join in when physical education was happening. It's totally personality above looks.

Yes I always didn't play sport cause it was funner to watch all the boys play and get all sweaty while I just sat
    there watching them play. But occasionally a boy would see me and say "Come on Justin, come play" and most of the time they had to come over and take me to the place they were playing by grabbing me and I tried to escape but they always too strong for me. :icon_bigg

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I prefer more butch or masculine features on women, especially soft butches (androgyny). Tiny breasts are really cute too

16. Harp Grey

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glasses, beard and flighty hair! <3

17. tulipinacup

stocky bottom guys

18. I prefer masculine East Asian guys (Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino, etc). I like the more athletic type, mainly because I'm an athlete too.

Height doesn't matter too much to me. Guys between 5' 3" (160 cm) and 6' 1" (185 cm) are good :thumbsup:

19. randomly me

randomly me Guest

I can't really describe it...some people just leave this certain impression on me.

20. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    I like girls who are confident, decisive, and can pull me out of my shell when I tend to close off sometimes. Someone who likes to do stuff, especially summery stuff like hiking, going to the ren faire, festivals, concerts....but also loves to do things like curl up on the couch and watch movies. Bonus points if she likes horror movies :grin:

I don't have a "type" but I tend to like really feminine girls, and sometimes girls with androgynous looks. I'm a sucker for great hair and i appreciate curves! Honestly it's hard to write this stuff because I'm attracted to people, not types.