1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to get involved in a Beauty Therapy course.. Hate dramatic people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Jun 18, 2015.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

This is going to sound really judgemental/negative but.. I literally associate beauty therapy with spoiled little bitches with a princess persona. Even though I KNOW and have met beautiful girls who are into beauty stuff! The thing is.. I am not one for bitchiness in the workplace and any form of toxic energy in the workplace so if I go to do my practical stuff for this course only to encounter little bitches whinging about their ''friends'' behind their backs how long do I have to wait until I plan an attack on them?! Okay i'm not serious there but.. I don't do well with little princesses! I honestly don't know why I even take interest in this area! I guess because I am good with my own makeup and love different looks of my own! And I enjoy making people feel good about themselves!

I am almost SCARED to enroll in this fucking course because I don't want to be treated like dirt if I don't conform to their bitching ways. I'm like a hippy compared to the average girl. A very lesbian hippy I might add! No way they would be able to tell i'm into women though so.. not to worry there.

Anyway i'm just hoping to get some advice on how to handle these situations if i'm faced with bitchiness without wanting to break their pretty little faces. (I'm usually not violent!) I'm just the polar opposite of a little bitch lmao.

I'm just praying that i'll meet a few girls worthwhile of a conversation that lasts more then 2 minutes of flat out bitching. Rant over. Thanks for reading and answer if you like! I would appreciate anyones input!

#1 ChloeKiss, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Okay either this was a ridiculous thread to post or noone really knows what to say to me here.. I really would appreciate someone's advice though! Anything! Thank You.

3. iiimee

If you get involved in this course... I'd say treat it like any other bully in elementary/middle/high school... ignore their cruelty and focus on getting what you want out of that course! I can't think of much else to say, sadly :frowning2:

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Okay so my thread wasn't that bad? Good! Just hard to give advice I guess then.. i'll live! Thanks :lol:

5. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Remain open minded to the possibility that the girls that you will meet are perfectly normal adults and not spoiled teenagers. If you come in believing that they will be a certain type of person, you will search for signs to prove that you are right. Start seeing the people that you meet as something beyond stereotypes and learn who they really are. For all you can know, someone might be going to the course for very noble reasons such as helping a sister who is sick to feel better about themselves and their body...

Lets put it this way, you are going to the course... someone might look at you and say, oh look at that spoiled princess, she's going to a beauty course and she sees beauty above anything... etc. how would you feel if someone did this to you?

Beyond everything, just have fun doing something new and interesting and stop worrying how you will be perceived and how you will cope with meeting new people.

(*hug*)

Yael

6. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I wouldn't feel very good if someone assumed that about me! Omg now I feel horrible :frowning2: But you opened my eyes a little! Good advice! Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :slight_smile: (*hug*)

7. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Also keep in mind it's not high school and that's a good thing. You'll be with adults who want to be there and learn, which is a lot different than the immature stuff that happens in HS. Are most of these girls looking to find jobs right after they graduate?

I think you should go into it with a positive outlook...even if your class has some shallow bitchss, maybe that's common ground for you to bond with someone who thinks they're ridiculous too. :wink:

8. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

So true! My friend on the Gold Coast laughs at girls with attitude problems.. She's got a much better approach to them then I do! My attitude towards petty little bitches starts with a fist and ends with a face. LMAO!

Thanks for your reply though! I guess I might find a girl there like me!

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'll keep this as short as possible:

Don't worry too much about your classmates. Go in there with the intention to be friendly and maybe even helpful. If you try to appease and please everybody, you're going to fail, because somebody for some reason will dislike you. That's life.

All that matters is if this is something you want to do. If it is, go in there and focus on the course, and do what is required of you. If you don't want to engage in silly gossip sessions, don't. Dedicate that time to studying and practicing instead.

If anybody else's opinion matters, it will be your instructor. Show an interest, ask questions, demonstrate progress, and you'll have your instructor appreciating and respecting you. With them on your side, who gives a fuck what the class thinks? They aren't giving you your grade.

Don't let somebody run you off or keep you away from something you love. You go in there, you study and practice, and you make them all look like amateurs. It is talent that matters in the classroom, then connections when you expand into the business world.

10. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Thank you so much Kaiser! Really good advice! I appreciate it! I will go in there to do what I love. I'll just treat them how i'd like to be treated. Funny thing is.. I won't be hated on for my looks.. Might just be how I act (not bitchy) I am liked usually but yes of course there will be haters. I've got more important things to worry about though you're right! :lol:

11. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    good luck :thumbsup:

12. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Thanks Batman.. I don't think I would have known you replied to me had I not come back to ask another question!

I wanted to know.. have any of you GIRLS on here ever been into a beauty salon for a pedicure or manicure or whatever? Tell me your experiences :slight_smile: The girls i've met who are in the profession seem decent enough I guess but I just can't ignore the fact that bitching exists when it comes to women working with women in the workplace. So yeah.. Any signs of bitchiness when you went? OR.. Do you know anyone who does beauty therapy and are they downtoearth like me? :eusa_ange

Thanks! ♥