1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class mate phone Gay kissing wallpaper is he gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Jun 18, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So pretty much in syria its not normal for guys at least to admire gay couples .
    So whats with my class mate ?,his phone wallpaper is two presidents or just men in suit kissing, and it doest look fake trust me i know photoshop,
    The guy though seems too aggresive on what men should or shouldnt do, but he is pretty modern and neat not a stupid guy .
    His other friend was talking to me and he was making fun of adam lampart voice ,he told him no its normal its not gay as my friend was saying he has a gay voice.
    Also that same friend seems to make gay jokes ,he never laugh about them he like ignore it,
    He also admires me but advices me to change my hairstyle not wear women scarf as he is pretty macho himself ,he doesnt hate me or bully me just doesnt understand me though nice about it .
    My gay dar tells me he is gay
    He also doesnt talk about women like his friends and other classmates
    And almost never used the word gay till now for a joke which for a stright guy here pretty unnaturel
    Though jokes about femme men are a must here ,hell i knew gay men who would hold a woman bag and start making fun of guys who act that way.

2. RedHeadHatter

Even if he is gay I doubt that he will admit it easily. Maybe you could ask him (In private for God's sake), but don't expect him to be sincere or even gay at all, although from what you said it seems likely that he is

3. iiimee

He could be gay or just an ally... but most likely gay. I mean, everything you says just SCREAMS gay, y'know? He almost sounds as flamboyant as me *snicker snicker*

4. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    just because someone doesn't have a problem with gay rights doesn't suggest that they're gay. i have plenty of straight friends who vocally defend gay rights regularly via social media, out in public, etc. and they're straight.

if someone is hiding in the closet; i highly doubt that they'd have a phone wallpaper like that just out for everyone to see and make judgements about, IMO.

5. mangotree

It sounds like it's hard to be openly gay where you are.
    He's probably just being a rebel and doing weird stuff (in your culture) in order to stick it to the man.