1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Noticed Even More

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Justinian20

Today while I was walking in the city, I heard a guy make a comment about me, I was walking a bit like a model, when I walked past two guys talking to each other I heard "Oh honey" and I was quite sure it was directed at me. It was made by a guy. So in the past two months I've had more guys notice me. It is so good to be noticed by boys. I also feel that each time I'm noticed the odds are getting better that I'll have a boyfriend.

2. Emmanuella

That's awesome!!

I'm sure you're a great catch and that you'll be taken in no time );

3. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Jealous. Only time I remember someone commenting about me is things like "I like your shirt" from my mom's friends or whatever. Though in my driver's ED class a guy complimented my hat (It was winter and I was wearing one of those fluffy ear flap ones)

4. RedHeadHatter

I get the same "compliment" every time: "Do you dye your hair or is it natural?" "It's natural" "Wow the color is so pretty, but why aren't your eyebrows ginger too?" "Genetics..." "OK... *Looks at me suspiciously". But I get it from older woman usually (Like teachers in the middle of tests e-e)