1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs a Relationship is Getting Serious

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myheartincheck, Jun 19, 2015.

1. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everybody. :slight_smile:

So what are some things that your partner could so that would make you think "Hmmm this relationship is getting serious..."

?

2. iiimee

1. When you WANT to talk to them everyday
    2. When you DO talk to them everyday
    3. When you look at something in a store and say "This would look great on them"
    4. When you wonder if they'll be into your fetishes
    5. When you didn't call them one day and feel guilty
    6. When you invite them to check out all your favorite things

3. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say it's pretty serious when you'll leave the door open while you're taking the Browns to the Super Bowl.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

When you extend their leash a few extra feet and allow them to move out of the basement.

5. Justinian20

Hehe Kaiser you are hilarious. Anyway my signs are when all the lights go out and he comes in to his own music and you are his valet. And at the end of the bout he kisses you on those big pouty lips. Also when he ties you up to the bed every night so you can't escape his love(but why would you want to escape). Also when he takes a human for walkies instead of a dog.

6. Psaurus918

I suck at dating and after being on multiple dating sites, I finally met someone and we text almost everyday... For me that is getting serious as I've ever got...

Although, I think if you're texting daily, and hanging out on a regular bases and feel comfortable holding hands and hugging then that's serious

7. kataracts

When you start talking about the threesomes you're going to have in your 40's and you both know that you both intend to be together... forever? also when you use the forever word.

8. AlexPanda94

AlexPanda94 Guest

No one said it would actually happen. :wink:
    - I'll add onto this another sign: When you can watch your girlfriend brush her teeth and still think she's beautiful. ^_^

9. Kaboom

Ahhhhahahaha gross. :lol: That's true though.

It's funny how things change when you've been with someone long enough. I remember when my ex and I first got together. I'd stay the night at her place. The next day I would haul ass home. There were times I thought I was literally going to shit my pants.

I would hold in all my farts too. To the point I would end up farting in my sleep. Haha

10. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm...
    Talking openly about anything, personal experience, traumatic events, sex, sad, happy, concerns. Communication is good.
    After a fight, talking about it rationally so we can satisfy each other's needs. Also communication.

Doing weird things together and not judging- this is different for everybody's relationship but what I think is the most adorable part.
    With my girlfriend, We were doing...lip bubbles, lip trills, whatever it's called. And then, she started kissing me while doing that. It was hilarious and it's one of our "things"
    Acting like cats. I don't know why we do this.
    During sleepovers, we once mutually agreed that we could take off our uncomfortable bras underneath our clothes.

11. awdru15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    when your partner has a picture of you as a wall paper on their phone . this freaked me out for some reason .