1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone who knows a good subject for my schoolproject??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by quietisviolent, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Hiya sweeties! I need you help :slight_smile:

Next year I'll be doing my exams and I need to write a big project about, well, anything actually. Point is, I can't think of anything since there's so much I could make a project about, and I have to hand in a subject next week.

I already decided I would like it to have something to do with either art or music (or anything relatable to that)

There's a few important things though:
    - I have to answer a question in my project
    - I have to spend about 80 hours on it
    - It is really important for my exams

Maybe it's still a bit unclear right now, but basically, if you know any interesting subjects to make a project about, please let me know. It could litterally be anything. I'm very desperately seeking for a subject right now.

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Prohibition and the roarin' 20s, you've got music, and the beginning of 'modern life' - car culture, mass production, masses moving to cities... It was a very interesting time.

What are you passionate about, what is your hobby? Perhaps you should consider something you like and know well already, if you are in a hurry.

3. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. Metropolis (1927). It's a brilliant sci-fi film that has a long history. People have written books about it.

2. The life and work of Alberto Giacometti. I get weird goosebumps from his statues. Last year I was in the Zurich Kunsthaus, which has one of the largest Giacometti collections. It was breathtaking.

3. "How is it to be a robot in the 21st century." Take the Isaac Asimov's three rules as a basis of your project and develop them into a criticism of our modern society, which is filled with racism, hatred, bigotry and all kinds of phobias.

4. The development of post-metal. If you're into music this one is going to be interesting, but quite tough to investigate as it's still developing.

5. The bible as the greatest work of art in the history of mankind. This is obvious.

4. Thaaaaanks for your input! I'm still a bit unsure what subject to chose, but this has helped me so thanks!!

5. RainDreamer

What class are you doing this for though, if I may ask?

I think you should look into something that makes you feel personally involved. Representation of LGBT people in art, for example.