1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont know if my cousin is gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zoubisou, Jun 21, 2015.

1. zoubisou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm gay and I've had a few trysts with my cousin,he's roughly my age.But the problem is I dont know if hes really gay or just really horny.We would start out talking about sex then one day he showed me his dick and I showed him mine too,then he asked me if he could fuck me but i refused because i was hesitant.Then once again we were sleeping over at his house,i started touching his legs,he took my hand and put it on his crotch but when i wanted to get intimate as in hold his hand or intertwine my legs in his,he seemed a bit hesitant.
    Now the thing is I'm from Pakistan where girls and boys dont mingle and are segregated.So im guessing my cousin was just horny at that time cause he always has sex on his mind so he's actually hetero?.Also he's really uber manly and doesn't seem the gay type.He does talk about girls but i dont know if its a cover cause homosexuality is taboo here or he's really interested in them

2. Sarii

Sounds pretty gay. He could also be bi or curious though, it's not like there's just gay and straight. And what's the "gay type"?

#2 Sarii, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  3. zoubisou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As in he's really manly not in the least bit feminine so he doesnt really ping as gay.Youre right he could be bi but if he was curious wouldnt he be turned off by me?In fact he was the one who wanted to go till third base both times.But then i tried to talking to him after some time about the thing and he acted like nothing happened.