1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About seeing yourself bare (trans related or male body related)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ineedmywaifu, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Ineedmywaifu

Out Status:
    A few people
    After looking at my torso nude in the mirror, it reminded me of back then before my transition and I used to go swimming topless with only swimming trunks as a cisguy.
    Though back then I was still anxious about being half naked in public, and how others would be looking at my body without a shirt on. It still made me uncomfortable but not as uncomfortable as it does now. I used to just worry about not having that beach bod. Now I'll probably keep my shirt on at all times when swimming.

It's weird thinking back to when you were comfortable enough to go topless though
    I used to go topless during summer too because it was hot and I would be indoors. But now it's an awkward choice, now looking at yourself with a fem body, you can't subconsciously take off your shirt.

Have you guys ever thought about these kinds of past moments, maybe when you were younger. Like only swimming in trunks without a shirt.

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I hate going near pools and the beach

3. thepandaboss

I actually go shirtless whenever I can get away with it. When I was younger my body looked a little female so it was awkward and I hated it. I used to be really prudish too once I learned the difference between males and females- at four, I was a nudist. At five, I hated even getting dressed in front of a mirror.

I gained weight plus sort of developed broader shoulders so I don't think my chest looks too bad- I basically just look like a big cis guy, which works for me. But if I lose weight and gain a "shape", good lord no.

I do still hate swimming though. No stripping down for me, thanks

4. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Or when you want to strip your shirt and remember you can't because that would be "indecent exposure." :lol:

5. Posthuman666

Im going to a water park next week and already flipping out :confused:
    But one day, one day, maybe I will be able to go to the pool as a girl.

6. Dark Hearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Even if I could swim, I wouldn't get in a swimsuit. In a few years hopefully I'd be more comfortable with my body enough to do it.

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I have a love-hate relationship with being naked, or even in a swimsuit.

On one hand, I don't believe I look hideous. That is being as objective as possible. And since the vast majority of folks don't know my situation, it's whatever. I just go about my business when swimming.

Now, if I was swimming with folks who did know my situation, well, there would be a little worry there. Not so much for them knowing, but for them having to realize, how I look right now is not how I intend to look in the can't-come-soon-enough future. However, I could deal with it, if a good time is being had.

When it comes to being nude, again, I think I look oh so fine. But it's like having the best-looking silver trophy in the world, when you should have the best-looking gold trophy on the planet. There's a mixture of annoyance, humility, and even anger, that how you look, while totally acceptable, is not matching up with how you feel or perceive.

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm okay seeing myself naked, but only if I've shaved a lot. Like, really a lot.

I hate my body hair so much.