1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair today, gone....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by confuseddreamer, Jun 24, 2015.

1. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I seem to hear a lot about gay or bi men having a hair fetish. Either cutting someone else's hair, or having their own hair cut. I've heard people say about once that cape is shrouded over them......... and I've even heard people say about their hair being cut shorter than they actually wanted. I've never heardanything like this mentioned here, so what do you all actually think - and/or is there anyone here who feels like that?
    I don't particularly have a hair fetish myself, but I am getting it cut later on today as I look a mess right now. I'm thinking of trying that fashionable look of longer on top, short at the sides and back - or just going for a 4 like I had last time. If I do that though, then change my mind, I'd have to wait ages for it to grow again! Just don't know... decisions, decisions. :bang: :icon_bigg

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Idk if I'm just tired but...

[​IMG]

3. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get my hair cut like once a week, it grows like weeds. Once it gets past a 2 guard on the sides, I can't stand it.

Can't speak for others. Never heard of a hair cutting fetish.......

4. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From what I've heard, it's more of a male-thing, rather than female. I don't particularly have a fetish like this, but I have just heard it mentioned on some sites - but never here, making me wonder if it is fact, one of these myths.
    Maybe it's just a bit of a fallacy. Who knows? :slight_smile:

5. atoadaso

atoadaso Guest

If you're referring to some kinda sexual feelings derived from getting your hair cut, no. But if you just mean really liking getting your hair cut, yes. I have very thick hair that tends to dry out quickly if I don't deep condition twice a week. Getting it shorn off is a relief. I recently (about 5 days ago) got the back & sides of my head shaved, while leaving the top a little longer like you mentioned. I feel super cute, I'd recommend it!

6. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're picking the wrong words, I think. Fetish is using something for sexual gratification. I don't think anyone is sexually attracted to getting their haircut... Sexually attracted to certain hairstyles? Sure.

This also doesn't have anything to do with being gay. Some guys like their hair to be 'on point' at all times. Thus, they're picky and get their haircut often. I know many guys like this whether they be gay or straight. Females are the exact same way.

7. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm just using the terminology I've heard - as in "fetish" - I did think it was using something for sexual gratification. You say you don't think anyone is sexually attracted to getting their haircut. I'm sure I've seen around that some people are, but as I say, is it all a fallacy?
    I agree with you completely about it not neccessarilly being anything to do with being gay, bi or straight. I too think many guys are like this, straight or otherwise. Females also. I think some get this stereotyped impression in their head.
    I'm quite happy myself about getting my haircut, but it's certainly not a fetish, or anything like that though. :slight_smile: I am trying something a bit different this time, but that's just to see how it works out. :icon_bigg

8. timo

This is a summary of every haircut ever.

9. thepandaboss

I don't have a fetish for it but the feeling of a razor against my hair is oddly relaxing. Even better is when it's hot and you get a breeze over your shorn (but not bald) head. It almost makes me want to go bald because man, summer's real brutal right now.

I do enjoy trimming my partner's neckline though.

10. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It does exist (I've stumbled upon websites and forums dedicated to the topic over time) and I suspect part of it ties in to roleplay "dom/sub" dynamics. Especially when one of those old-school razor blades is used.

11. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I mean... I find hair to be a big factor in physical attraction... but I wouldn't say it's a fetish. I hate my natural hair style, and I always have the urge to gel it up.

12. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As long as they aren't bald on the top but have hair on the sides ya know what I mean? It's like just shave all of it.

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I assumed this thread was about hair loss. It's not in the true sense of the word.

Getting a haircut is a chore and a bore. I have to drive there, wait, and make stupid conversation with who I may not want to talk to, and drive back.

I am usually not that happy when I leave the haircutting place. It looks too short. I like the result about 2 to 3 weeks later a lot better. I might play with my hair a little bit when it falls on the cape since it's weird how it's laying in small clumps here and there on the cape.