1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A year ago today...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C06122014, Jun 25, 2015.

1. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Ok well a year ago today I was googling coming out stories and other LGBT+ topics when this site popped up, a few members caught my attention Aussie&elpanachevrere I'm almost 100% sure I spelled that wrong :lol: so I joined and loved it immediately the people were so incredibly supportive! I had come out to my bestfriend a few days before having joined Ec and then after a while on Ec I started coming out to my family with the help of my bestfriend and of the people on here...I read coming out stories and saw the support that was given and I took it! I spent my sophomore year in high school coming out and it was all documented here! It's all here deep in those wall messages and hidden in replies to threads and in the "what are you thinking?" Thread...I don't think you'll ever really understand how much you all helped. But still thank you all! (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!):thewave::thewave:

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Naww! (*hug*) (*hug*)