1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

embarrising moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by donnie5, Jun 1, 2007.

1. donnie5

i thought it might be fun to share embarrising moments. my most embarrising moment would half to be when i laughed in front of one of the hottest guys i know and a big snot rocket came out of my nose. i haven't got the courage to talk to him again lol

2. SpikySpice

oh, that happened to me when I sing on the stage too. Well, A bunch of saliva shot from my mouth and fell down the stage, wem I tried to scream, lol. Yeah, but that was not the most horrible thing.

One day I wrote a letter to a guy taht I think he had a crush on m,e the next day he showed the whole class, and I was pissed of for the whole weeks cuz tons of questions kept coming.

3. Swimmerboy

Oh God... Well, for me it would be when I was.... Haha, this is kind of weird, but I was curious if I could preform autofellatio...(laugh it up) and well, I was on my back in he shower... straining to death, and my mom walks in!:eusa_doh: I rolled up real quick as if I was doing nothing... She hasn't walked in the bathroom without knocking since. I don't think she got the whole picture though!

4. donnie5

lol yikes!!

5. SpikySpice

hhmm, taht happenes to me a lot, one time I lived in an apartment, and some one on the office came to fix the Clothes Dryer, I locked the door, but was nonclothes, but they had the key and storm in.Ahh, I had to hide under the couch, and they kept screaming "we're here for teh dryer, anybody home", Now, living in a house, stilll pissed me off wen think back about it

I got cought by my sis many times too

6. SadConfusedBandGeek

WOW!!! all i have to say lol...that woulda sucked! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (Not literally swimmer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha...dirty pun..)

7. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lolll this one is all i could think of, it's not as embarassing as it is funny. It was 5 in the morning and i went to go pee and all of a sudden i get this urge to blow dry my hair. so picture me sitting on the bowl, pants down, and my hair in a big frizz ball when all of a sudden my switches on the light to see whats going on and he starts screaming and than we're both screaming for like 2 minutes. lmao it was sooo funny. u had to see it rly.

8. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my DAD swicthes on the light w00ps why isn't the "edit button there! :frowning2:

9. EthanS

EthanS Guest

lol why wud u hav a urge to blowdry ur hair?? :lol:

10. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lmao i don't know i think it was cold and i wanted a fast way to warm up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lmao was weird

11. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I jus wear shorts n t-shirt wen im at home, wen its cold i jus leave it.. unless its rellli cold

12. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My most embarassing moment happened when me and five of my friends were over my friend Sean's house. I was like twelve so we weren't really old enough to think about getting alcohol, so instead we bought ten bottles of Dr. Pepper from a drug store and poured them all out into plastic cups, and whoever drunk the most in three minutes won. I knocked back about eleven, which is a huge amount of soda, and about half a second after my last cup I threw it all up all over my friend's dinning room table and carpet. Everyone just about died laughing at me and they called me pukey for almost a year:eusa_doh: Personally, I think they were just jealous that I could that much soda :sunglasses:

13. Swimmerboy

Yeah, they were jealous... Hahaha:lol:

14. Swimmerboy

OMG! What were they doing just barging in your apartment... they should have waited for someone to be back.

15. Swimmerboy

LMFAO... I have never heard of sleep hair drying before.

16. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mother once walked on me when I was masturbating (to be exact, I was cumming when she entered the room)........................ that was embarrassing.

17. Swimmerboy

Did she actually see you cum? Oh, GOd, my brother walked in on me once after I had came, and I think he might have seen the glossiness on my hands.

18. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I covered myself with the bed sheets and I made a huge mess... but it was obvious because I moan when I cum. I can't control it.

19. Swimmerboy

You moan? lol! Really?:eusa_shhh

20. SpikySpice

I dont know, how can I know, lol

They really pissed me off, I should have sue them for being crashing into my property

And one of my friend said " ...and they all stood death whne they saw you" after I told him the story