1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for people to chat with

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stuetel, Jun 29, 2015.

1. stuetel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey,

First of all I would like to point out that I don't know if I posted this in the right category (sorry if that isn't the case..)

I have been sure that I am into girls for quite a while now, but I always tried to deny it. I just don't want to deny it anymore, so I am looking for nice girls to chat with. I would like to start a friendship, but with the possibility for it to grow into something like an online relationship. I'm not really sure how to approach people on here, but don't be afraid to message me, I don't bite and I will gladly talk to any of you!

I would prefer someone that is around my age (I am 17 but a little older is totally okay as I get along better with people that are my age or older), and it would be ideal for you to live in Europe, because of time zones, but even if you're not from Europe you can still message me!

2. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! (*hug*)
    (This probably needs to be moved to introductions)

If you're looking for friends, have fun posting on the threads and different topics. You'll find people you click with, you can add them as friends and chat back and forth with them on your profile wall.

3. JellyfishJam

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Girl!

Welcome to EC. I'm in pretty much the same boat as you, trying to figure my life out and stuff. If you haven't already, I highly suggest you check out the webcomic Curvy at Curvy it's amazing