1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you guys make friends?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BiKate, Jul 4, 2015.

1. BiKate

As the title says, how do you guys make friends, particularly after school?

I get along with a decent amount of people but only have three friends that I spend one on one time with. One of them is good friends with an ex friend, and she seems to be becoming more of a fake friend lately. One still seems to spend time with my ex but he lives with her brother so there's no avoiding it, I'm not sure how much they talk though. The other one who I'm closest to is dating my ex's best friend, and has admitted she still likes him and considers him a friend. Which kind of annoys me, since they were never close and she's knows how much he's hurt me. But then again I have a weird loyalty thing with friends, you do my friends wrong you do me wrong sort of thing.

Anyway, I'd love to make friends that just don't know my ex boyfriend or who'll bitch behind my back. I don't go to school anymore, and I won't be changing where I work for a while. I'm nearly 20, and feel like the people I could connect with always end up being a bit too young or too old to consider me as a friend. But I don't know how to find and connect to people my own age.

Any tips or advice on friend finding? :help: